PSA Bumps Up Marketing + Recruitment Effort

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
Page 8 of 10
Go to
Quote: Envoy, Republic, and Skywest have all made the same type of recruiting videos...nothing new here.
It's better than the lame envoy pipeline instructor banner ad here on the forum.
Quote: We were the first to actually vote. Your MEC rejected the previous deal.

Whatever happened after we voted no, and were shutdown, would not have mattered.

We would've been made an example of. AAG had given away more than enough of your acft to shutdown at least PSA AND PDT.

Are you voting no for your current deal?

First off, not at Envoy, but have lots of friends there.
Second, you're still missing the point.
If every pilot group stood together and refused to take concessions, they can't just go and shut down every single regional, they need the hub feed any way you slice it!
Quote: First off, not at Envoy, but have lots of friends there.
Second, you're still missing the point.
If every pilot group stood together and refused to take concessions, they can't just go and shut down every single regional, they need the hub feed any way you slice it!
I'm not missing your point, I understand that they cannot shut down every regional. Unfortunately, PSA was first up and would've made a convenient example for eagle and PDT to look at. We were told we would be shutdown and mesa would get our flying. AAG has since proven this was never a bluff.

Mesa was already in CLT and was ready to grow, they would've had plenty of hub feed.

Rumor has it that eagle was presented with a shutdown plan from AAG during these most recent talks. If they can shutdown a 2000+ pilot operation over the course of just a couple years what does that mean for PSA's 500 pilot group, and PDT's 400?
PSA Bumps Up Marketing + Recruitment Effort
Don't worry the little Eagles will just argue that they wouldn't of shut PSA down and you don't know what you are talking about.
Quote: It's better than the lame envoy pipeline instructor banner ad here on the forum.
...in addition to showing the CRJ7's in the background.
Keep the situation in perspective
Within AAG the only regional feed that has to vote to get aircraft are the WOed. JO at Mesa doesn't have to get a pilot approval to get aircraft. Look at Compass, what vote was required? None.
I am glad at this late date, everyone at Envoy now knows Parker is not kidding. There are a few "burn it to the ground" voters, but I hope for the good of the company there are some level heads.
Signed, 39%
[mod note]

If you can't offer positive input to these boards, please refrain from posting here. APC is not a venue for flaming and insulting others.
Quote: [mod note]

If you can't offer positive input to these boards, please refrain from posting here. APC is not a venue for flaming and insulting others.
What????????? Come on mod. How do you post that with a straight face... While I agree there are lines not to be crossed but don't put lipstick on a pig and not call it a pig!
Quote: [mod note]

This board is out of control with negativity and personal insults.
Quote: This board is out of control with negativity and personal insults.
Absolutely agree.
4  5  6  7  8  9  10 
Page 8 of 10
Go to