UPS resumes hiring in 2015

Subscribe
15  21  22  23  24  25  26  27 
Page 25 of 27
Go to
Quote: Yes I do.....
And make sure to tell your kids to not aspire to become a surgeon, astronaut or engineer. Just crawl into a bunker and fret.
Quote: I got same msg of click on the schedule button below to arrange a meeting with a ups HR, but when I click the button still say no more appointments available

what do you think guys

any idea what that mean?

my best regards
Did you ever get a call to interview with UPS? My "active" application now has the "schedule" button and when I press it, I get the same message you did. Thanks!
Did you take the Hogan eval? If so, how long ago?

Quote: Did you ever get a call to interview with UPS? My "active" application now has the "schedule" button and when I press it, I get the same message you did. Thanks!
FWIW, I talked to a psychologist that gives that test as a screener for police and firemen. She said it is only usefull for determining honesty and psychopathic tendencies, and that if you don't fall into one of those categories, take it honestly and quickly and you'll do fine.
Quote: Did you take the Hogan eval? If so, how long ago?
Hi CL300,

No, I haven't taken the Hogan yet. I hope it didn't go to my junk e-mail file & got deleted accidentally! What did the e-mail look like? Did it come from UPS or a third party? Thanks!
its always a third party email.

To use @ups.. domain name when inviting people to interview at ups would be too logical.
Thanks Whalesurfer!
Quote: if you don't fall into one of those categories...
Ok, good info, but my, uh, friend is a psychopath. What should he do?
Quote: Ok, good info, but my, uh, friend is a psychopath. What should he do?

Go to Delta with all of the other ones
Mine came from so and so @equifax.com

Quote: Hi CL300,

No, I haven't taken the Hogan yet. I hope it didn't go to my junk e-mail file & got deleted accidentally! What did the e-mail look like? Did it come from UPS or a third party? Thanks!
15  21  22  23  24  25  26  27 
Page 25 of 27
Go to