NetJets Interview Gouge

Subscribe
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  20  60 
Page 10 of 75
Go to
Especially management people who have all that information on the new hires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For example: maybe only one guy got hired that had kingair time or maybe only one guy got hired was from the airlines, etc.

Quote: Thanks Jetlife, I'll give Tabitha a call this morning now that I'm settled into my Hotel room with a view of the San Juan river under an overcast New Mexico sky.
Pirot, delivering The World On Time
You should be out fly fishing. The San Juan has some good fly fishing spots.
Quote: Roger that! Highflyer, I might be the only one, but some people might not list that information because it can be tied to your resume and then people will be able to identify you

i understand that. ok so I am 121 around 2800TT 2500ME 2400 Turbine/Jet very limited PIC....do i even have a chance?!?!
thanks
There were people in the interviews with similar backgrounds.

When asking if you are competitive for a job at NetJets you need to look at things differently than other flying jobs. Yes you must meet the minimums of 2500 and 500. After that it comes down to your background. Do you have the past experience and/or ability to give high net worth clients the level of service they expect. If you do not enjoy serving and going the extra mile for people it will show. If you don't know how to read people and understand that some want to chat and others want to be left alone it will show.

This is much more than a flying job. You will clean the lav, tray tables, windows and carpet along with picking up the trash. You will stock the airplane to include checking dates on items to make sure they are not past their shelf life. You will ensure the catering is accurate and of the quality that is expected. You will load bags and other random items in all weather conditions. You will be the person checking IDs against the manifest and on international flights passports and visas. Customs will come after you if there is a problem. All of this is and more is done before you get in the seat and fly sometimes up to 4 or 5 legs each day.

I say all of this to inform you of what will be expected of you. We need people that can come in, be trained and released to the line. If this isn't something you want to do you might be disappointed.
You are NOT competitive if you do not apply. Let them decide if you have what they want.
Quote: You are NOT competitive if you do not apply. Let them decide if you have what they want.
That's the best advice of all. It's just like asking a woman for a date. All she can say is no. And if you don't ask, you'll never know.
Quote: You are NOT competitive if you do not apply. Let them decide if you have what they want.
100% this!
MWilliams, check PMS
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  20  60 
Page 10 of 75
Go to