Endeavor retention package

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 22
Go to
[QUOTE=
Farmlover;they are looking into pulling some back out of the sandbox here this spring I hear.[/QUOTE]

I heard the same.
Ha ha.

You chuckleheads crack me up.

Endeavor sucks, delta will never pay wah wah wah!

An LOA is as enforceable as the contract. Can they not pay? Sure, they can also not send your paycheck if they'd like.

For the next 4 years salary wise, endeavor pays more than any regional other than a 17+ year captain at ExpressJet. And way more for FO's than any other regional.

If they will stop the shrinkage and bring back some airplanes we will see everything shift the other direction as far as schedules and upgrades are concerned.

Hate away!

What's your regional doing for you?
Quote: they are looking into pulling some back out of the sandbox here this spring I hear.
If they pull aircraft out of the desert, it will be to replace older 9E and ASA 200s. There are still a good amount of 200s to be parked for the fleet plan and scope.
Endeavor retention package
Hope others follow suit!!
Quote: Don't listen to all the haters. Delta absolutely plans on paying every bit of this out, and the package can't be cancelled at any time.
Delta can do what they want and when they want. They've shown it with you guys over and over again. I hope it works out for you guys I really do, but something seems off about it.
Quote: If they pull aircraft out of the desert, it will be to replace older 9E and ASA 200s. There are still a good amount of 200s to be parked for the fleet plan and scope.
That's not what they are saying
Quote: Delta can do what they want and when they want. They've shown it with you guys over and over again. I hope it works out for you guys I really do, but something seems off about it.
He/she works at ExpressJet.
Quote: He/she works at ExpressJet.
Do some research. I most certainly do not.
Quote: Do some research. I most certainly do not.
Not you, the person you were responding to.

Everyone comes into the forum with pistols drawn!
Quote: For the next 4 years salary wise, endeavor pays more than any regional other than a 17+ year captain at ExpressJet. And way more for FO's than any other regional.
This is false. Skywest, Horizon and Republic captain rates are all higher then endeavor pay + bonus. Delta and endeavor cut way to deep way to late. On the FO side, endeavor adds up to about $59 (topped out with 1000 hours a year) an hour with the bonus. That is only $9 more then skywest and horizon. But Skywest and Horizon get that guaranteed, bonuses go away in bad times. Delta management shot themselves in the foot and this is just a band aid. Best of luck to endeavor pilots.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 22
Go to