FDX Rally - Retro Pay

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Quote: I'm sure my last raise was 3 years ago.

Or, how about this...I did not get a raise on 3/2013, 3/2014 or 3/2015. That would be 3 raises missed...If we had them annually.

This isn't rocket surgery.
Thought I clarified that but your explanation is even better. TODAY begins the third year. I'm really ****ed now!
Just to clarify:

Pay Raise
Plus
RetroPay

This only addresses compensation. No givebacks - anywhere, any contract section, period. Only gains.
Quote: Just to clarify:

Pay Raise
Plus
RetroPay

This only addresses compensation. No givebacks - anywhere, any contract section, period. Only gains.
And NO hidden money - because it is still hiding since the last contract
Quote: They can afford it, he deserves it:

Five Billion Net Worth

I've never had a problem with how much Mr. Smith makes. As KnightFlyer says ... they can afford it and he deserves it.

We deserve to be paid industry leading pay also. I'm disappointed that Management insists on playing their "delay, delay, delay game." The pilots and their families deserve better treatment.

Quote: I've never had a problem with how much Mr. Smith makes. As KnightFlyer says ... they can afford it and he deserves it.

We deserve to be paid industry leading pay also. I'm disappointed that Management insists on playing their "delay, delay, delay game." The pilots and their families deserve better treatment.

You *REALLY* don't see a connection to what Mr Smith makes or is worth and pay raises for ALL employees (not just pilots) being delayed or outright canceled?
Although I'm retired, I never had a problem with what Mr. Smith made either. He was worth every penny of it. As for pay raises for "All employees", let's not forget that it's only the pilot group that's unionized at FedEx. There's a big difference between working under a negotiated union contract and being an at-will employee, don't you think. However, I'm uncertain about the sarcastic smiley face of your post, and it's meaning.
Quote: Although I'm retired, I never had a problem with what Mr. Smith made either. He was worth every penny of it. As for pay raises for "All employees", let's not forget that it's only the pilot group that's unionized at FedEx. There's a big difference between working under a negotiated union contract and being an at-will employee, don't you think. However, I'm uncertain about the sarcastic smiley face of your post, and it's meaning.

There is absolutely a difference between being a member of a union and an "at will" employee.

But some seem to see Mr Smith's income and worth as having nothing to do with keeping compensation for employees down. Hence the
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to