Jetblue begins negotiations

Subscribe
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 
Page 12 of 21
Go to
Quote: Many airlines have systems similar to this. green slips at Delta is one example.
I am aware of that.

I am just explaining what effect it has among currently employed pilots at JetBlue and future hiring.
Quote: Also if you haven't gotten your 100 hours you will be first to be called until you're done.
And at 7:41 block for a three day it's taking a long time.
Quote: Are you implying we will merge with VA?
It would make a lot of sense. East coast/west coast tie up it'd make a run at kicking LUV in the teeth real hard.
Quote: It would make a lot of sense. East coast/west coast tie up it'd make a run at kicking LUV in the teeth real hard.
Hardly. All it will do is overlap our current routes. It would be a wasted effort to merge or buy VA.
Quote: And at 7:41 block for a three day it's taking a long time.
Holy Batman.... that is one low minimum day guarantee.
Quote: Holy Batman.... that is one low minimum day guarantee.
That's the block not the credit.
Quote: That's the block not the credit.
whew.... I was afraid that was an actual trip credit.
Quote: whew.... I was afraid that was an actual trip credit.
But a line holder would only get 10 hrs credit right? My current trip is three calendar days but technically only two duty periods. 2300 show, 24:21 sit, 0916 duty off on day 3. On reserve it's a moot point but it seems light on the credit for a line holder.
That is correct, and it is light. We will be working to rectify that during these negotiations. Those trips used to pay 13:30 before a pro-company PVC volunteered to give that rig to the company in exchange for a "night rig" (which only covers 0100-0500).
Could we get 15hr credit,
because of 3 calendar days?
Or is that a pipe dream?
2  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16 
Page 12 of 21
Go to