FDX New SCP

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to
For all of the people that think he is a good guy... What do you think he is going to do WHEN the order to take hostages comes down?
There were better applicants who were rejected. That's all I need to know.

Quote: For all of the people that think he is a good guy... What do you think he is going to do WHEN the order to take hostages comes down?

I am sure that he will consider that doing so would be unconscionable (unlike others we have had); but what he would do, one could only hope.
Quote: BM changed my mindset and not toward the positive. Uniforms, AOC remodel, QA program, almost total disregard of operational limits. Don't know about that last one? pull a DO aside and ask them. DO and scheduling have a script they've been given to handle your questions. The key is they make you go fatigued instead of honoring the CBA.

RF has to be, by default, a positive change.
RF was in charge of the DO's as part of his assistant CP job. Just saying.
Once you start sipping the koolaid, you are lost. Guys may go into this position with the best intentions, but, they change. When the SCP is told by management, he's either going to do it or lose his job, the extra pay, and the potential to move up and stay in management.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 5 of 5
Go to