Boutique Air

Subscribe
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  24  64  114 
Page 14 of 225
Go to
Quote: Ok, I apologize. I should not have posted that. I just have a really bad taste in my mouth from previous 135's with training contracts. And my experience has been that if there is a training contract involved, there is a reason that the company cannot keep employees. It looks like pay and benefits are great at Boutique. Perhaps we could have a conversation sometime.
I'm not keen on training contracts either. But $8000 for training on a PC12 is actually pretty good. If the work environment is all they say it is, I suspect many will stay well past the year, which I'm sure Boutique is looking for. Cheaper to keep good pilots than keep training new ones.
So here's the question of questions. Commutable? I'd be totally down for LAX base (I live in Vegas) if it was commutable, especially with a good schedule like 8 and 6 or something like that.
No new info? Any classes planned?
Quote: No new info? Any classes planned?

This, as well as what bases have FO openings? I sent in my resume a couple weeks ago.

Any good or bad on any of the boutique bases? They've opened a few new ones recently.
Sent my résumé in twice and finally got a call today from the Assistant Chief I believe in Texas. Pretty straight forward questions. I was told I should be getting a second call soon.

I specifically applied for the DFW base and sounds like I might get it if the interview process goes well. Seems like a good company to work for!
Quote: Sent my résumé in twice and finally got a call today from the Assistant Chief I believe in Texas. Pretty straight forward questions. I was told I should be getting a second call soon.

I specifically applied for the DFW base and sounds like I might get it if the interview process goes well. Seems like a good company to work for!
What was the time frame for the call back? I wonder is the second time the charm, LOL
Quote: What was the time frame for the call back? I wonder is the second time the charm, LOL

3-4 days. I know someone currently flying there so he may have put in a good word for me and that may have helped. Not sure. Didn't hear anything the first time around.
Quote: 3-4 days. I know someone currently flying there so he may have put in a good word for me and that may have helped. Not sure. Didn't hear anything the first time around.
Thanks. I guess I should try a second time.

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using Tapatalk
Quote: Thanks. I guess I should try a second time.

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using Tapatalk
Yup. I would definitely keep sending in résumés. Especially if you're building flight time up quickly.
Sent in my 3rd or 4th resume the other day, anyone hear anything on the FO forecast in PHX? Sitting at 700 hours currently.
4  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  24  64  114 
Page 14 of 225
Go to