Boutique Air

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  11  51  101 
Page 1 of 225
Go to
Has anyone received an interview with Boutique in the last few weeks? I had a call from HR and they said the chief pilot would be calling within a week for a phone interview. That was 2 weeks ago so I assume I didn't make the cut. I'm just wandering if others are hearing back.
I know them from their air attack involvement (last I heard, they were running a couple of Skymasters on USFS air attack assigments). They do have a habit of calling one day, then calling back several months later.

I'd suggest following up with them.
Quote: Has anyone received an interview with Boutique in the last few weeks? I had a call from HR and they said the chief pilot would be calling within a week for a phone interview. That was 2 weeks ago so I assume I didn't make the cut. I'm just wandering if others are hearing back.
Same thing here. Except I got the call a couple hundred hours ago back in October last year. I was told the same. CP was going to call. Never heard from them.
I actually did get called back on Wednesday last week. I had 3 different phone interviews that day and all stated they liked what they heard. I haven't heard anything back since then.
What base did you interview for? And what's the pay range?
I interviewed for Dallas. Pay was $52.50/hr for captain.
Always thought this company was some sort of fly by night operator.
I haven't heard good things.
A former co-pilot works for them and a friend of a friend just got hired there.
Quote: A former co-pilot works for them and a friend of a friend just got hired there.
Any feedback as to how they like the company?
1  2  3  4  5  11  51  101 
Page 1 of 225
Go to