Via Air

Subscribe
26  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  46 
Page 36 of 62
Go to
Quote: Honeywell FMS's?
Yes. LR’s are dual FMS. No thrust reversers. EP has Buckets and single FMS
Quote: Yes. LR’s are dual FMS. No thrust reversers. EP has Buckets and single FMS
Thanks.
Filler
Quote: Thanks.
Filler
Anyone here planning on being in the January class?
Quote: Anyone here planning on being in the January class?
I heard it will be a class of 12. But they are having real issues finding sim time.
Quote: I heard it will be a class of 12. But they are having real issues finding sim time.
OUCH . . . I know these new routes are coming quick, I hope for the line pilot's sake they can get some "fresh meat" on property sooner rather than later. and 12!!!!?? NICE! All FO's or combo?
Quote: OUCH . . . I know these new routes are coming quick, I hope for the line pilot's sake they can get some "fresh meat" on property sooner rather than later. and 12!!!!?? NICE! All FO's or combo?
I’m not sure what the composition of the class is.

We need to upgrade a guy who is now upgradable... but after that will still need 5CA/7FO in that class to be equally staffed on both seats.
Quote: I’m not sure what the composition of the class is.

We need to upgrade a guy who is now upgradable... but after that will still need 5CA/7FO in that class to be equally staffed on both seats.
Via should go Via la Mexico . . Full Flight Simulator: ERJ145/LEGACY600 Instruction Program - EPA
I guess they usually try to pair CA and Fo's ? . . that's awesome!
E-145 sim time is very tight right now.
Quote: Via should go Via la Mexico . . Full Flight Simulator: ERJ145/LEGACY600 Instruction Program - EPA
I guess they usually try to pair CA and Fo's ? . . that's awesome!
Not FAA approved.

https://www.faa.gov/about/initiative.../All_FSTD.xlsx
Quote: Not FAA approved.

https://www.faa.gov/about/initiative.../All_FSTD.xlsx
I was kinda joking, but UGH . . .
26  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  46 
Page 36 of 62
Go to