Via Air

Subscribe
11  51  57  58  59  60  61  62 
Page 61 of 62
Go to
Quote: https://viewfromthewing.boardingarea.com/2019/07/14/the-worst-airline-in-america-is-making-a-comeback-this-fall/
Link no workee
Quote: Link no workee
it works...…...
Looks like their ERJs are going back in to AUS

Low-cost airline flies back into Austin with nonstop service - CultureMap Austin
Quote: Looks like their ERJs are going back in to AUS

Low-cost airline flies back into Austin with nonstop service - CultureMap Austin
You work for them? You seen pretty active on this thread.
No, I do not work for them
recruitment
Any ideas when they will start recruitment of pilots ?
Bought
Quote: I wish ViaAir the best in the future....................................
I am glad my best wishes worked
Does anyone (former employee) know who is handling the PRIA records for Charter Air Transport/ Via airlines? I am having a heck of a time finding information on where to send Pria requests. Thanks
Quote: Does anyone (former employee) know who is handling the PRIA records for Charter Air Transport/ Via airlines? I am having a heck of a time finding information on where to send Pria requests. Thanks
I just sent it to the old maitland address. I have just told employers that they are no longer in business. It has never been an issue - 2 135 operators and 2 121 operators since I left and no issues on the ViaAir RRIA. Good luck
Quote: I just sent it to the old maitland address. I have just told employers that they are no longer in business. It has never been an issue - 2 135 operators and 2 121 operators since I left and no issues on the ViaAir RRIA. Good luck
Thanks, I’ll try that address
11  51  57  58  59  60  61  62 
Page 61 of 62
Go to