United
21.28%
UPS
2.56%
Voters: 390. You may not vote on this poll
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 9
Go to
Which is your first choice for a mainline job and why?
Mainline First Choice Poll?
Virgin Galactic
JetBlue because they show a pilot respect for what he has accomplished. No simulator evaluation in an airplane you have no experience in, no written test on outdated crap that you never use, no pay for your own type rating (yes, I know it is no longer required...but it was). It is what an interview should be. Tell us about yourself and we will teach you what we want you to know if we think you would be a good fit.

Oh yeah, no psych evaluation where God help you if you sit in the wrong chair.
If you're going to include jetblue and southwest on that list, you forgot spirit. Southwest is nothing more than the largest regional out there.(aside from appropriate pay)
Quote: If you're going to include jetblue and southwest on that list, you forgot spirit. Southwest is nothing more than the largest regional out there.(aside from appropriate pay)
^^ you must enjoy working 4+ legs a day
Quote: ^^ you must enjoy working 4+ legs a day
Route structure is predominately transcons. Though I get the occasional 4-leg day, I don't mind it.
Quote: Route structure is predominately transcons. Though I get the occasional 4-leg day, I don't mind it.
It wasn't a bash at spirit. According to this website republic is considered "mainline."

And there's a difference between the "occasional 4 leg day" and the norm.
I've seen 6 legs on the airbus at DL.
Mainline First Choice Poll?
Alaska is my first choice... Delta is my last !
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 9
Go to