GoJet Info

Subscribe
31  37  38  39  40  41 
Page 41 of 41
Go to
Quote: Wow.That's a Bold statement to make
I don't have any knowledge of the lawsuits against GOJet. I would be shocked if those statements are correct, both Randy and Brad seem like good honest people.

A previous post mentioned no class cancellations, I really don't understand why I received the cancellation email. Even hey we changed our mind, no thanks letter would have been more clear. My email stated don't contact me, we will contact you when new hire classes resume, thank you for your continued interest in the company.
[QUOTE=D1115;2236906]I don't have any knowledge of the lawsuits against GOJet. I would be shocked if those statements are correct, both Randy and Brad seem like good honest people.

The statements are 100% correct. You can read the court records in the Eastern District Court of MO Docket number 4:16-cv-01330 filed on 8/16/2016. They may seem like good honest people but the fact is that they are not and here is the proof to demonstrate such.
Searching "v Gojet" on Google is quite interesting.
Quote: Also keep in mind that if you are a member of our armed forces Randy Bratcher and Brad Sargent will bounce you out of that place faster than ****. I am not making this up nor trolling it is in the court documents in the Missouri Eastern District court in the las Sievers v. GoJet Airlines case 4:16-cv-01220. This is what they told a member of the armed forces when they fired him for attending to his commitment in the U.S. Armed Forces. In addition to this these two individuals are extremely racist.
I think the problem is that they never got proof of him being in the military.

A guy there I know went through the entire program and got called back for service before he finished IOE. Came back a year later and went through the entire program again and finished IOE and flew for a few months and is now back on military leave.
Why is the attrition so high at GoJet? Where are guys leaving to?
Quote: Why is the attrition so high at GoJet? Where are guys leaving to?
In the past 6 months, at least 5 to FedEx, 2 to SWA, 2 to Delta, and quite a few Atlas, Allegiant, Frontier and Spirit.
Quote: In the past 6 months, at least 5 to FedEx, 2 to SWA, 2 to Delta, and quite a few Atlas, Allegiant, Frontier and Spirit.
and Jetblue.
We've had a few just leave to Southwest.
31  37  38  39  40  41 
Page 41 of 41
Go to