GoJet Info

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16 
Page 6 of 41
Go to
Quote: Ummmmm what?
Ummmm, stacking all your flying on opposite ends of a month to get a big block of time off in the transition.
Quote: Any word on hiring plans? DECs? I notice they always seem to push the "generous commuter policy"... what does that entail? Possible to get a 40 on 20 off (or similar) schedule with the bidding?

Thanks.
Ya. You can do what ever you want. I do a 10 on 60 off schedule.
Quote: Ya. You can do what ever you want. I do a 10 on 60 off schedule.
I can tell from your smartass answer that the correct answer is no... by the way, there are more than a few places where that is a realistic schedule, and if your attitude towards flying is anything like your attitude towards a legitimate question I suggest you get some remedial CRM training.
Quote: I can tell from your smartass answer that the correct answer is no... by the way, there are more than a few places where that is a realistic schedule, and if your attitude towards flying is anything like your attitude towards a legitimate question I suggest you get some remedial CRM training.

Haha. What attitude? If there was a LEGITIMATE question I would have left an LEGITIMATE answer. How does CRM equate to this conversation? My suggestion is go to GoJet. You seem to fit in well there.
Quote: [/B]

Haha. What attitude? If there was a LEGITIMATE question I would have left an LEGITIMATE answer. How does CRM equate to this conversation? My suggestion is go to GoJet. You seem to fit in well there.
Sorry that your life turned out so terribly that you've never enjoyed the schedule you want, I freely admit I know basically nothing of US regional airlines, if a simple question if beyond the pale to you... well then you're simply a child.
Quote: Sorry that your life turned out so terribly that you've never enjoyed the schedule you want, I freely admit I know basically nothing of US regional airlines, if a simple question if beyond the pale to you... well then you're simply a child.
Yes. You know nothing (FACT). Then don't say other companies do those type of schedules (FALSE). You are stating false comments and I'm calling you out on it. It's that simple, not childish.

Ps. I didn't complain about my schedule.

Pps. Your a perfect GoJet pilot.

i dont know much about regionals either, but I think 40 on 20 off is impossible.. but like I said, I dont know.
Look at FAR 117.
Quote: Sorry that your life turned out so terribly that you've never enjoyed the schedule you want, I freely admit I know basically nothing of US regional airlines, if a simple question if beyond the pale to you... well then you're simply a child.
You asked the same question in a TSA thread, but the answer is going to be the same for all regionals: Your days off will be doled out in blocks of two or three to minimize part 117 legality conflicts.
DUDE I JUST GOT HIRED TOO! we are gonna score all the chicks like FOR SURE bro. i mean holy bazoley those airplanes are so fast im probably gonna take a picture with my hat as soon as i get fitted. man bro see you at the TSA building!!!! remember, anyone who denys us the jumpseat is probably a loser who dosent realize how kewl gojets is! BEERS ON ME see you at TGI FRIDAYS G7 OUT!!!!!
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  16 
Page 6 of 41
Go to