Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 8
Go to
I'll start off with my guess...

This Friday (15 May)
250 total captains

Winner gets free popcorn at the AOC.
200 75 Capt slots, that's my guess. I doubt a whole lot of widebody Capt openings.
Great, a whole bunch of new captains working for less than they're worth. I'll be close to 757 CA, but I think I'll pass on this one anyway, maybe wait and see what the new payrates are on the next contract. But, that's just me.
I'll say 25 new crews for EUR in anticipation of future TNT flying and only 100 CA slots for MEM 757. Another 25 crews for HKG 767 and 50 various WB CA slots MEM. That'll add 200 CA overall.
I say....who cares!
Did I miss an announcement? Or are you guys just trying to start a rumor?
Quote: Did I miss an announcement? Or are you guys just trying to start a rumor?
It's been a rumor for couple weeks now.. And Alpa email today confirmed the expectation of a big bid..
Deuce130,

bid it if you want it. Going out on a limb here but don't think you bidding\not bidding CA will have an impact on Mgt deciding to pull out the checkbook
Quote: Deuce130,

bid it if you want it. Going out on a limb here but don't think you bidding\not bidding CA will have an impact on Mgt deciding to pull out the checkbook
Yeah...but didja hear that we saved a ton of money overcoming cultural inertia?! Maybe that will help them pry it open. Err, riiiight!
Oh. 350+ captains.
Thanks for the info. I did not get this email, and it's not in spam or trash, so I wonder if it got out to everyone.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 8
Go to