Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
323  373  413  419  420  421  422  423  424  425  426  427  433  473  523  923  1423 
Page 423 of 2545
Go to
Quote: I will say this; I have been fortunate for the treatment I get, even from the military dislikers/war haters. What the Nam vets went through was God awful, and I am so thankful this country has by and large dramatically changed in that regard! As I've deployed and returned many times, I've really noticed the length that Nam era looking vets go to in order to see us off and welcome us home. It's really touching. End drift.

Agree with all. Nicely said.
Quote: I'll trade you.. I went from 15 to 12 days off.
That's crazy. I'm use to the mock/award being different, but not this drastically.
Quote: That's crazy. I'm use to the mock/award being different, but not this drastically.
Yeah mine was a major difference. Lost all the days off I had asked more. Mock gave em all to me, final gave me none. Oh well.
Quote: Yeah mine was a major difference. Lost all the days off I had asked more. Mock gave em all to me, final gave me none. Oh well.
Mock should be renamed to false hope
Quote: Wait, being drafted is more worthy of respect than volunteering?!? That's about the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Congrats.
Yeah, you signed up for a paying job. Getting drafted is a forced job. Doesn't surprise me, you've got the military hot shot attitude that I would expect a hotshot fighter guy to have.

(I'm not disrespecting the military, but the idea that you think you're owed respect just because you signed up, is flawed)
Quote: I'll trade you.. I went from 15 to 12 days off.
Mine went the other way, 11 to 14. It seems like the mock is great for predicting what you won't get.
Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?
Quote: Yeah, you signed up for a paying job. Getting drafted is a forced job. Doesn't surprise me, you've got the military hot shot attitude that I would expect a hotshot fighter guy to have.

Honestly, your ignorance is baffling. If you haven't served, then don't bother commenting about it. You just don't know and it shows. Stop watching the movies and thinking it's real, ok?

(and you are disrespecting the military by talking out of your ass.)
Newbie question.

I went to drop a reserve day and it now says

24 APR FLG 0001 2400 TCRD 0000

Next to my schedule. What does the FLG mean?
Quote: Newbie question.

"Flag". It's just an indicator for crew pay to look at that day and deduct it from your pay.
Quote: Newbie question.

It's a reminder to use the "L" when you say our call sign.
323  373  413  419  420  421  422  423  424  425  426  427  433  473  523  923  1423 
Page 423 of 2545
Go to