PSA 1st to hire street Capt. who's next?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 10
Go to
Quote: My guess is Envoy will be next to hire street Captains. There is going to be massive upgrades going on there. According to one of the threads, they are projecting 230 upgrades by December 31st, 2016 (19 months).
I award you no points, we are all dumber now for reading your post. May god have mercy on your soul
Quote: It is appreciably better for those FOs already on the seniority list. Plus, CQFOs at TSA will hold CA positions by winter.
This. And anyone stuck at a stagnant regional that needed to make a move, a lateral move paying ~$44/hour ($60ish as captain) and some PIC time is much more palatable than starting over at $23/hr with only SIC time.
Quote: My guess is Envoy will be next to hire street Captains. There is going to be massive upgrades going on there. According to one of the threads, they are projecting 230 upgrades by December 31st, 2016 (19 months).
Seriously. Are you high?
Quote: Seriously. Are you high?
Not at the moment. But I do get high on the job.

If you are looking for proof though here is the direct link to the post.
http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/re...ml#post1896489

It's a great time to be an Envoy pilot.

Good Luck!
Any gouges out there for the DEC interviews? Curious if they are changing it up much from the FO ones.
Quote: Not at the moment. But I do get high on the job.

If you are looking for proof though here is the direct link to the post.
http://www.airlinepilotforums.com/re...ml#post1896489

It's a great time to be an Envoy pilot.

Good Luck!
This is what makes me think that he is RJ Pilot
Expressjet! Hahaha! I couldn't resist
Quote: Expressjet! Hahaha! I couldn't resist
You may not be all that far off ... in time. EXPRESSJET will be the first regional to have mass retirements in the next 10-15 years. So much white hair around this place.
Envoy doesn't need street captains. Most FOs here have the hours to upgrade. Unfortunately PSA pilots don't and now running into problems running their airline & can't handle the flying. Considering no flow (only a chance to interview) at PSA it will be a rough time for all those new hires.

How many CRJ's where PSA parking again ??
Quote: This is what makes me think that he is RJ Pilot
My theory is that he is RJ's secret clone, spawned about a year and a half ago. But only recently has he siphoned enough strength from the universe to grant us all luck. Him and RJ exchange thoughtful ideas about aviation during their late-night pillow talk sessions, then come to APC and divulge those insights to the world. We are blessed.

Please grant us thou luck!
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 10
Go to