Sick leave interpretation?

Subscribe
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 6 of 9
Go to
Would I get fired if I mailed a Baggie of my "unverifiable" diarrhea or soiled snot tissue to DHS?
Quote: The first time that I am truly out sick and don't get paid, I will lose a lot of Delta culture points that have been accrued post merger.
If your truly out sick and have exceeded the 14 days I see little to no chance you won't get paid. Having said that I hate the note from mom concept.
Quote: Saying there is sick leave abuse is like saying if you don't cash your full paycheck.....there is payroll abuse.
There's the problem folks.
Quote: I guess because he busted ass to get here, only to find it's turning into the place he left. And thanks for helping make that so.
Wow, really?
Quote: .
I am not a new hire. I find it equally disturbing that a new hire can be so bitter so quickly. I bet you could still get rehired to your old 747 Ca freight job since you seem to find it so unacceptable here.

It is shocking the number of "newbies" on here that are ready to burn the place down.
Quote: It is shocking the number of "newbies" on here that are ready to burn the place down.
haha. being disappointed in the TA does not equal "burn it down." Lets put it all into perspective. Yes this job is marginally better than my old job. No Im not burning the place down. We're talking about "culture points" here and the promise that this airline had a cultural competitive advantage. That promise was certainly oversold. Im gonna try to make this place better not worse. But I don't appreciate being forced to drink Kool-Aid if its made with sewer water.
Bender.....Ive already learned my lesson about sick leave. I hope you will not also have to find out the hard way.

You ought to stop and check yourself before you declare what is, and what is NOT, the problem.

Is it sick leave abuse we are talking about....or is it 'paid' sick leave abuse that is the problem?

Because they are two entirely different issues.
Quote: It is shocking the number of "newbies" on here that are ready to burn the place down.

Interesting comment from someone who has talked about how "emotionally driven" (your words) people are being.

"ready to burn the place down??" Really? That's what you are equating dissatifaction with the TA to?

Reading your (and other's) posts lately, you should look in the mirror before you accuse anybody of being "emotional" about anything.

Lot's of talk lately from multiple posters of no voters being "extremists," "angry," or "emotional".............
The company likes hiring highly experienced folk, they have all been around long enough to form opinions, you don't see Isis looking for old guys, young and impressionable is the ticket if you want somebody to tow the company line.
Quote: Interesting comment from someone who has talked about how "emotionally driven" (your words) people are being.

"ready to burn the place down??" Really? That's what you are equating dissatifaction with the TA to?

Reading your (and other's) posts lately, you should look in the mirror before you accuse anybody of being "emotional" about anything.

Lot's of talk lately from multiple posters of no voters being "extremists," "angry," or "emotional".............
I couldn't care less how you vote either. Emotional, rational, it does not matter. Nothing I say or anybody else will change your mind. I was a pretty open book until recently. Ces't la vie!
2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 6 of 9
Go to