FedEx Current vs Delta TA

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to
Quote: Isn't it almost spooky that our Management teams are almost working in concert to settle our contracts and throw some money at us to take back QOL work rules.

If I didn't know better, I would think there was an industry managers club where they got together and strategized and colluded on how to take our work rules away, knowing full well that the next industry downturn was right around the corner, and they could get a court to yank those pay rates back down. After that, we'd have nothing left to trade up for better pay rates and without work rules to trade for improved pay, ALPA wouldn't know what to do. Boom, the union is finally busted.

If I was CEO of an Airline, I would start a little secret club but I'd call it an industry advocacy group, and I've even got a great name picked out already. I'd call it Airlines for America. Or A4A. Pretty catchy, huh?

The "club" you speak of has been in existence since the 1930's. It is called "Conquistadores del Cielo" and it is held on a 140,000 acre ranch in Wyoming every summer. Google it. Pretty interesting. . . .
1  2  3  4 
Page 4 of 4
Go to