UPS to hire 33

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 7
Go to
Does anyone know how many are currently in the pool?
Quote: Well that was short lived. Judging by the note on the UPS page after I completed the assessment, I guess I failed. Not sure what I did, I tried to be honest and consistent. And no, I didn't say i'd do a better job than Obama either. Not gonna lie, this one stings.
Just curious. What did the note say? I got the invitation to take the test yesterday and will be working on it tonight.
We have received your responses to the UPS pilot assessments. Unfortunately, we currently have many qualified applicants and will not be able to schedule you for additional testing at this time. Thank you for your interest in UPS.

I dont know man...i didnt try to be a saint...i thought i was consistent too.
Quote: Anybody with interview prep recommendations for UPS? ECC, Centerline, etc.
I've heard good things about Emerald Coast but I'd also suggest Adam Hughes' prep (lives in Cincinnati).

AA pilot but very well versed in the UPS process, I think he used to work at Airborne and has many friends at all of the cargo airlines...

When I interviewed I felt like it was Adam who was across the table I was talking to, I felt almost over prepared.. Very pleased and grateful for his help...
Quote: We have received your responses to the UPS pilot assessments. Unfortunately, we currently have many qualified applicants and will not be able to schedule you for additional testing at this time. Thank you for your interest in UPS.

I dont know man...i didnt try to be a saint...i thought i was consistent too.
I'm sorry for your luck, next time something like this comes up (and I hope it does) have the other half in your life answer it, works wonders
Quote: I've heard good things about Emerald Coast but I'd also suggest Adam Hughes' prep (lives in Cincinnati).

AA pilot but very well versed in the UPS process, I think he used to work at Airborne and has many friends at all of the cargo airlines...

When I interviewed I felt like it was Adam who was across the table I was talking to, I felt almost over prepared.. Very pleased and grateful for his help...
I would second Adam, he's very helpful here. Emerald is geared more towards purple. I'd hire Adam in a minute if you get the nod for workers paradise.

Then again, my advice to anyone wanting to work here remains the same.....as Vigo says

"Seek life elsewhere"
Quote: I'm sorry for your luck, next time something like this comes up (and I hope it does) have the other half in your life answer it, works wonders
Yeah, it blows. I had someone lobby hard for me, and I failed. To be honest, I feel pretty horrible about it...although I don't really know where I went wrong. The painful part is having to wait another year. Oh well, I'm going to guess the odds are I'll be hired elsewhere at an equally or more reputable company before the year is up. Nonetheless, UPS was the first major to give me a chance so it stings.
Quote: Yeah, it blows. I had someone lobby hard for me, and I failed. To be honest, I feel pretty horrible about it...although I don't really know where I went wrong. The painful part is having to wait another year. Oh well, I'm going to guess the odds are I'll be hired elsewhere at an equally or more reputable company before the year is up. Nonetheless, UPS was the first major to give me a chance so it stings.

Pretty good attitude about it. I remember my first and second "major" interview and rejections. Turns out, both of those companies are no longer around, or a mere shadow of their former self. I would have been on the street (ABX and TWA).

So if UPS turns hiring into furloughing within the year, you can look back and say ... Lucky Me !
Quote: Anybody with interview prep recommendations for UPS? ECC, Centerline, etc.
Emerald Coast all the way! Well worth what they ask! I took their corse when I got the call from FedEx. When I did the webinar I was the only FedEx hopeful. The was one for United, one for Air Wisconsin, one for Emirates one FedEx (me), and 22 for Delta.

The staff at EC come above and beyond!
So I took the phych eval yesterday and passed. The message says
"Thank you for completing this assessment processing we look forward to speaking with you soon. Recruiters routinely review assessment results and will be contacted directly."
Can anyone tell me, on average, how long before you get the call? Thanks.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 7
Go to