Engine Failure

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to
Does anyone know what company it was that had a CRJ lose an angine in cruise flight last night?
If it was in Denver...I overheard someone talking about one of ours (Mesa)returning to the field last night. Ok... I opened up the can of worms, go ahead and make your stupid comments.
Quote: I know pennicle guys did. I remember because it was an FO from Gulfstream and they were doing a repositioning flight. They climbed up really high like 40k feet then stalled an engine and went down.
This post is wrong on many levels. You should be ashamed.
Yeah, that's old news. I was asking about the one last night.
There was an America West Mesa CRJ 50 seater with a trashbag covering the left pylon (engine removed) at the end of the C concourse in Denver yesterday....
Quote: This post is wrong on many levels. You should be ashamed.
Yeah, not right.
You can thank Johnny O for that one
Quote: I know pennicle guys did. I remember because it was an FO from Gulfstream and they were doing a repositioning flight. They climbed up really high like 40k feet then stalled an engine and went down.
No reason to bring that shyt up. Very inconsiderate.
Quote: You can thank Johnny O for that one
ya, maybe if they gave them block or better, the crew wouldn't have to run the engines at 108% to get from point A to point B. Johnny O needs to be ashamed of himself.
970+ posts and you still don't have a clue do you?

Instead of posting your stream-of-consciousness blathering, try reading a bit more, you might actually learn something. As mentioned before, your post is wrong on several levels, for shame.
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 6
Go to