Hageland is hiring.

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 49
Go to
Quote: Couldn't hurt!
I sent in a paper app today via snail mail.
Anyone heard anything?
I think the class starts November 2nd. No idea why the lack of communication. I tried sending in a resume to the CP for a guy but never heard anything back. We tend to do everything last minute, so don't give up hope yet.
Quote: I think the class starts November 2nd. No idea why the lack of communication. I tried sending in a resume to the CP for a guy but never heard anything back. We tend to do everything last minute, so don't give up hope yet.
I called the main office to follow up and they gave me the CPs email address. I send him an email to follow up.
Disregard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldn't mind working for era/frontier/RAVN/Hageland but they don't direct hire to the Caravan and I don't care to fly a 207 full-time again.

'Squatch
Who likes the quiet
Quote: I wouldn't mind working for era/frontier/RAVN/Hageland but they don't direct hire to the Caravan and I don't care to fly a 207 full-time again.

'Squatch
Who likes the quiet
From what I hear most guys are spending less than a year in a sled before upgrading to a Van.
Quote: From what I hear most guys are spending less than a year in a sled before upgrading to a Van.
Yeah but....you'd think they make an exception for a guy with 2,000 hours of sled time who is .297 current in a Caravan at another company.

'Squatch
Whos resume is also ruggedly good looking
Quote: Yeah but....you'd think they make an exception for a guy with 2,000 hours of sled time who is .297 current in a Caravan at another company.

'Squatch
Whos resume is also ruggedly good looking
Why would they when there have been guys doing their time at the company? If there ever is a true pilot shortage they might hire direct into a Van.
Does anyone know how many FOs they are looking to hire for the November class? I sent in my paper app earlier in the month but haven't heard anything so I guess I'll be in the pile for next one.

Anyone know of anything else I should do in the meantime? I'd love to get on with them.
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 49
Go to