Hageland is hiring.

Subscribe
21  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  41 
Page 31 of 49
Go to
Quote: Seems that the only ones that didn't get the class on may 15 where people with CMEL... It might just be coincidence...

What do you guys think ?
This could be true, I have 60 multi right now which is not a lot but I would love to go directly to the 1900. Although I hope there is a class for it soon!
Quote: You could be on to something. Maybe y'all will get lucky and go straight into the 1900. At my interview they asked if I was planning on getting my CMEL soon because they wanted to move people over there once they have the hours.

I have my CMEL but didn't get the May 15 class date

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CMEL here and no class either

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Quote: CMEL here and no class either

We're on to something here boys!

Hey sorry to ruin the theory, but I have my Multi (112 ME, 260tt) and and I am headed up for the 15th class. Is it just us super low time guys headed up?
Quote: Hey sorry to ruin the theory, but I have my Multi (112 ME, 260tt) and and I am headed up for the 15th class. Is it just us super low time guys headed up?

Nope, I have 240TT, and my multi and I'm not....

Quote: Nope, I have 240TT, and my multi and I'm not....

Hmmm interesting. When did you all apply? I started sending in my resume early February.
Quote: Hmmm interesting. When did you all apply? I started sending in my resume early February.
I sent mine in late January.
Sent mine in the end of March.
Question for any of the pilots with Era experience, is it even possible to get hired right away on the 1900? Or only caravan SICs get to fly it

21  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  41 
Page 31 of 49
Go to