Hawaiian Hiring up to 30 more

Subscribe
23  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  43  83  133 
Page 33 of 181
Go to
Quote: Based on past windows and interview periods, how long before HR typically starts calling people to set up the interviews? Thanks.
I don't remember how long it took the last time around for interview invites. I know it took a couple weeks before I received a TBNT. The invites went out prior to that.
Quote: Based on past windows and interview periods, how long before HR typically starts calling people to set up the interviews? Thanks.
In the past, even recent past they've been known to say "can you be out tomorrow?"

They claim they're going to be more sensitive to people not living in Oahu this time .. But be ready for it. Good luck.
Quote: In the past, even recent past they've been known to say "can you be out tomorrow?"

They claim they're going to be more sensitive to people not living in Oahu this time .. But be ready for it. Good luck.
I sure hope so. It's a long paddle from SoCal if there are no plane tickets available.
Quote: I sure hope so. It's a long paddle from SoCal if there are no plane tickets available.
It's even tough if you live local and have a job. A day notice is asking a lot, but I'd still make it. Haha.
In recent sessions prior to this, the dates and time slots were offered via email to invitees several weeks in advance.
I've heard 20-25 additional new hires... No idea if it's true but sounds good...

Also possible vacancy bid coming very soon, should know more for ya all then ( numbers, a/c etc).
Quote: I've heard 20-25 additional new hires... No idea if it's true but sounds good...

Also possible vacancy bid coming very soon, should know more for ya all then ( numbers, a/c etc).
I've talked to a couple of my buddies there and they say the same thing.
Thanks for sharing! Good news for sure. If anyone has any leads on houses on Oahu, a pm would be great. Thanks
Window memo said they are looking at classes in Jun.
I see Hawaiian Airlines pilots will be doing informational picketing. What is the message and who is the message directed at?
23  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  43  83  133 
Page 33 of 181
Go to