Four years for this TA

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 8 of 9
Go to
Quote: I've said that from the beginning - don't change anything, just pay me more to do it!
Same here, people thought I was nuts. At least I knew where all the pitfalls were before.
Quote: ...Seems we never, ever win on work rules.
Unless we vote NO.
Quote: Same here, people thought I was nuts. At least I knew where all the pitfalls were before.
Beginning to look like a genius idea. My health care premiums could only go up by 6% a year. Our two contract extensions were 3% raises...keeping that up with no other changes would be preferable to this.
Quote: So do you think we can get them to give us a cola and increase the A Plan cap, but not get them to negotiate a cash over b plan cap?

Personally ... I think it all comes out of the same pot of money and Management doesn't care how we want to divide the pot ...

Quote: The company's motivation and timeline will be to continue to stall for as long as they can get away with. Bonuses for everyone (except pilots).
You can say that again.
Quote: You can say that again.
Great history lesson by bumping this thread...

Delta pilots shot down their awful 2015 and came out much further ahead than if they didn't. Plus that set them up to build upon it which they did in 2022.

FedEx pilots didn't shoot ours down in 2015 and lost more than even imagined. Thank goodness we didn't make the same mistake in 2023.
Quote:
Delta pilots shot down their awful 2015 and came out much further ahead than if they didn't. Plus that set them up to build upon it which they did in 2022.
And Atlas' last contract took five years. Guess which scenario is closest to ours.
Quote: And Atlas' last contract took five years. Guess which scenario is closest to ours.
why is it that both you and tuck both promote fear of not taking the company’s first and worst offers and also both have four letter usernames that both rhyme with cuck? Very suspicious.

we’re only 7 months past TA rejection. Still closer to DL than Atlas ( did Atlas even reject a TA? I dont think so… they didnt get to vote)

Previous FDX MEC leadership set the tone of: we’re willing to accept dog poop as long as you serve it to us fast. That conditioned the company to offer us nothing besides dog poop. Reconditioning the company will take time and effort. Sadly we already wasted almost 3 years that could have been used for conditioning.
Quote: You can say that again.
Its revival week!! Praise the lord! You bored or just can't find anything relevent. Notice how almost all of the posters on this dead thread are gone?
Quote: Its revival week!! Praise the lord! You bored or just can't find anything relevent. Notice how almost all of the posters on this dead thread are gone?
We found a cuck. Best wishes Stan.
4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 8 of 9
Go to