Married to the company

Subscribe
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to
Quote: Is the TA Mount Doom?
Close the NC is Saruman and the MEC is you know who. Cowardly scum hiding in their towers.

We will have real unity after we destroy them.
Quote: Close the NC is Saruman and the MEC is you know who. Cowardly scum hiding in their towers.

We will have real unity after we destroy them.
Who is Gollum?
Quote: Who is Gollum?
I don't know gollum is a tough one, as a character he would do what ever it took to reclaim his stolen prize. Perhaps Sauron is Fred Smith, The NC is Saruman since they negotiated with Sauron, and the MEC is Gollum. Which elf do you want to be?
I think Gollum has to be someone in management, or maybe a choice few in the MEC. Some in the MEC are like Gandolf, Lord Aragorn, of course---leading us with their wisdom and strength. Yes voters must be orcs, and the no voters are the elves, like the brave Legolas, willing to risk their immortality to save others.
Quote: I think Gollum has to be someone in management, or maybe a choice few in the MEC. Some in the MEC are like Gandolf, Lord Aragorn, of course---leading us with their wisdom and strength. Yes voters must be orcs, and the no voters are the elves, like the brave Legolas, willing to risk their immortality to save others.
We should start a Middle Earth TA thread.
Quote: We should start a Middle Earth TA thread.
At least it would be a little classier than the one about the greasy fat woman, with halitosis, who infected you with a disease....
"At least it would be a little classier than the one about the greasy fat woman, with halitosis, who infected you with a disease."

HEY I RESEMBLE that remark
Urban Dictionary: I Resemble That Remark

Take my wife.....please (Henny Youngman for those under 55)....rimshot
I hope your wife doesn't browse through this forum, or you're in deep trouble!
The point of this is it is better to go back and fix something, for both sides, than to have one side of the relationship feel like they are getting screwed. Going back and fixing this TA will be better for the company as a whole. Throwing the pilot group this TA right before Peak was short sided.
Quote: The point of this is it is better to go back and fix something, for both sides, than to have one side of the relationship feel like they are getting screwed. Going back and fixing this TA will be better for the company as a whole. Throwing the pilot group this TA right before Peak was short sided.
No problem your analogy was much easier to follow than Tony's Company A has one pilot who is paid 100 an hour 10 months of the year while company B has 2 pilots who are paid 83 an hour except at Christmas, therefore Company A is industry leading.
1  2  3 
Page 2 of 3
Go to