WheelsUp/GAMA Updated QOL/Benefits

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to
I heard the 8/6 rotation is official and fixed until upgrade. How does that work? Seems like it could be a problem to me. If rotation starts on a weekend (Sat-Sun), then you NEVER have weekends off???
Quote: I heard the 8/6 rotation is official and fixed until upgrade. How does that work? Seems like it could be a problem to me. If rotation starts on a weekend (Sat-Sun), then you NEVER have weekends off???
Start days of the week are Tues, Wed, Thur. This gives you every other weekend off.
Make no mistake....
Limited $taffing = Pilots do it all
A$$ Ki$$$ing = Upgrade
No Seniority = See Above
Training = CT$
No SOPs = Wild West Cockpit
Structured for Pilot Growth
What's not to like?
Quote: Make no mistake....
A$$ Ki$$$ing = Upgrade
No Seniority = See Above
Training = CT$
What's not to like?
You obviously don't work here if you think there aren't SOP's. At first - no. They've worked hard of the last two years developing and fine tuning them.
Quote: Make no mistake....
A$$ Ki$$$ing = Upgrade
No Seniority = See Above
Training = CT$
What's not to like?
Come on man, this looks the kind of post you'd see on the regional airlines forum.
"Wild West cockpit?" I ain't bumped into no gun slingers yet, but I am in the process of captain IOE after just 4 months with the company, and haven't kissed any A$$ thus far.
"12-month prorated promissory note for cost of training"
Can anybody attach a dollar figure to this?
Quote: "12-month prorated promissory note for cost of training"
Can anybody attach a dollar figure to this?
In the neighborhood of $18k.
Quote: In the neighborhood of $18k.
That's a lot of cake.
The CA/PIC is another type, no? Do they restart your year at upgrade, or tack on more pay back?
Quote: That's a lot of cake.
The CA/PIC is another type, no? Do they restart your year at upgrade, or tack on more pay back?
It's just a one time deal. Starting when you finish training if I remember right. There's no restarting anything. Everyone gets the same type at initial.
Got some more.
What about communication? iPad? Cell phone? Is there any reimbursement?

Jepps or NACO/NOS plates?
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 3 of 6
Go to