Skywest gets 19 more 175s from delta

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 19
Go to
My money is on Shuttle America losing some E-jets in the Delta suit. Why would they let Republic keep the better contract and drop the cheaper one?
Quote: My money is on Shuttle America losing some E-jets in the Delta suit. Why would they let Republic keep the better contract and drop the cheaper one?
Because Republic owns those planes. They may lose the flying and then just lease the AC to another carrier though. Depends what kind of relief is in the new TA being voted on at RAH.
Quote: Just heard from a pretty good source. Some/most will go to LA, same with the UA order and...........potentially Alaska 175's and or 700's. Sounds like they were right when they told the LA peeps not to worry about the Eagle airplanes. Good news for them if it works out.
A Delta expansion in LAX or is CP getting the boot?
Quote: CP=Boot.
I was told this by a reputable source as well. There will be a new 'small' bag locker/crew room/closet/ whatever you want to call it for skywest in the LAX delta terminal.
Quote: E175laxfo on Instagram might have to change his handle.
And hopefully be displaced to MSP....
Quote: Just heard from a pretty good source. Some/most will go to LA, same with the UA order and...........potentially Alaska 175's and or 700's. Sounds like they were right when they told the LA peeps not to worry about the Eagle airplanes. Good news for them if it works out.
You're a riot. And a clueless kid. CP ain't going anywhere out west.
Quote: You're a riot. And a clueless kid. CP ain't going anywhere out west.
Actually, don't you think Delta would want their best performing regional doing all the heavy lifting in the markets that Delta is trying to grow?
Quote: Actually, don't you think Delta would want their best performing regional doing all the heavy lifting in the markets that Delta is trying to grow?
please enlighten us how skywest's performace will be better than anyone else's at LAX? here's a hint, the delays aren't the fault of the regionals doing the flying....
Quote: please enlighten us how skywest's performace will be better than anyone else's at LAX? here's a hint, the delays aren't the fault of the regionals doing the flying....
I wasn't trying to start a ****ing contest, I think SkyWest's performance numbers speak for themselves.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  15 
Page 5 of 19
Go to