Should I leave ZW for PDT or Commutair?

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 14
Go to
Quote: Agreed. This is like waiting until the end of a concert to leave. Everyone else is going to be trying to make the same lateral moves you are.
Except staying until the end of a concert is awesome if you love the band.......
Not sure why an FO with decent time would move laterally while LCCs are hiring without TPIC? If you have the time may as well move up and get typed in something bigger. Even Allegiant has to be better than the best regional, right.......?
Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK well maybe not Allegiant lol
Endeavor's upgrade time is about to drop quickly. Come on over
Quote: Except staying until the end of a concert is awesome if you love the band.......
Yeah, who leaves a concert early? Stay at AirWis because we need FO's to upgrade more
Quote: Hey guys,

Just exploring my options here, I like my QOL here at AWAC, but the uncertainty that we will continue kills me. I know other regionals out there are offering great things. just want to make sure I am doing the correct thing.

PS: there are a lot of FO's leaving, the month of January 19 left. which means slow upgrade since no one is coming here.
Crazy to think that 5 years ago awac was one of the best spots to be and now people are talking about jumping ship for commute air.
Quote: Endeavor's upgrade time is about to drop quickly. Come on over

And why is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Crazy to think that 5 years ago awac was one of the best spots to be and now people are talking about jumping ship for commute air.
No joke.

"Best place to be" can mean a lot of things to a lot of people. The industry is changing fast, and hopefully that results in net-positive changes for all of us.
Piedmont was in the same boat 5 years ago. Everyone was leaving because of an uncertain future.

Many went to Republic and to AWAC. Now look at them? I guess what I'm saying is you never really know.
Anything new on AWAC Ta? That will give some insight into their future.
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 14
Go to