ExpressJet

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 29
Go to
What is reserve like for DFW or IAH? Either airplane. I would prefer the CRJ in DFW though.
Quote: What is reserve like for DFW or IAH? Either airplane. I would prefer the CRJ in DFW though.
You do realize the CRJ DFW contract expires in about a year right?
Quote: As a new hire, how feasible is to get Houston out of training? If not, how long it may take to have Houston? How long will you be sitting on reserve in Houston? Thanks.
Getting in to the 145 business seems like a marginal idea.
Quote: You do realize the CRJ DFW contract expires in about a year right?
I think they both do. We've received no news of any extension on the DFW 145s at all past April 2017, and just recently learned that two of them are already going back to Envoy halfway through the contract due to staffing concerns. Guess that great performance gets us nowhere with AA as well as United...
Quote: I think they both do. We've received no news of any extension on the DFW 145s at all past April 2017, and just recently learned that two of them are already going back to Envoy halfway through the contract due to staffing concerns. Guess that great performance gets us nowhere with AA as well as United...
At least with United there is some kind of preferential hiring program for the ERJ guys.
Quote: At least with United there is some kind of preferential hiring program for the ERJ guys.
True, but the UA side too is losing planes I believe.
Any insight into the future of CLE? With all the reduction in UA flying there, but having a MM base (correct me if I am wrong), would it continue to stay?
Quote: You do realize the CRJ DFW contract expires in about a year right?
Thanks for the info. No I was not aware. I'm just now looking into where I want to go when I make the jump to 121. Trying to stay in DFW or IAH. Leaves me with XJT, Envoy, or Mesa. Sounds like SkyWest is closing their IAH base from what I'm hearing.
Quote: Thanks for the info. No I was not aware. I'm just now looking into where I want to go when I make the jump to 121. Trying to stay in DFW or IAH. Leaves me with XJT, Envoy, or Mesa. Sounds like SkyWest is closing their IAH base from what I'm hearing.
You'll find it's very hard to predict where your seniority will allow you to hold base wise. Envoy sounds like your best bet if you want to get with a company that has a death grip on Dallas and career prospects... IMO
Quote: You'll find it's very hard to predict where your seniority will allow you to hold base wise. Envoy sounds like your best bet if you want to get with a company that has a death grip on Dallas and career prospects... IMO
Thanks for the info. Sounds like I can hold either one within a few months with all of the companies, if not right away. I'll see what the situation looks like in a few months when I have my total time.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  13 
Page 3 of 29
Go to