AA recruiting doubles number of Fast Passes -

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
We have more than doubled our previously available slots.

Please help spread the word if you <know> of applicants who wanted a Fast Pass but missed out on the first round. We understand that the new Fast Passes are available on the WAI website under the Members Only section.
I didn't get an AA Fastpass, but got FedEx and DAL--how can I score one for AA--is the only way to sign up for the full convention?
Quote: I didn't get an AA Fastpass, but got FedEx and DAL--how can I score one for AA--is the only way to sign up for the full convention?
Correct. Just two fast passes if you are going just one day. I got DAL and SWA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
Quote: We have more than doubled our previously available slots.

Please help spread the word if you <know> of applicants who wanted a Fast Pass but missed out on the first round. We understand that the new Fast Passes are available on the WAI website under the Members Only section.
If I change out an existing Fast Pass for an AA one, will it have a timeslot available?
Hawkeye - I have no clue as far as trading. Maybe someone else will know.

I literally just got contacted and a guy got an AA Fast Pass and said a bunch were still available.
Quote: Hawkeye - I have no clue as far as trading. Maybe someone else will know.

I literally just got contacted and a guy got an AA Fast Pass and said a bunch were still available.
Got an AA Fast Pass. Any idea on why the last minute increase in the amount of Fast Passes available? Could it mean that non-fighter pilots could be getting interview invites?
If I want to send one of these, do I need to join WIA?
Hawkeye - I don't know how many additional 'fighter only' groups there were beyond the early Jan. interview group.

The increase in Fast Pass was unrelated to generating more mil, civ, or non fighter mil slots.

AA recruiting has always spoken with, and accepted a resume, from someone who talked with us. Conference floor requirements were going to put a crimp on that this year. I'm guessing recruiting evaluated the number of pilot volunteers they had and said "how many can we handle?" That's my $.02.
Quote: Hawkeye - I don't know how many additional 'fighter only' groups there were beyond the early Jan. interview group.

The increase in Fast Pass was unrelated to generating more mil, civ, or non fighter mil slots.

AA recruiting has always spoken with, and accepted a resume, from someone who talked with us. Conference floor requirements were going to put a crimp on that this year. I'm guessing recruiting evaluated the number of pilot volunteers they had and said "how many can we handle?" That's my $.02.
Probably should've used an emoticon, the fighter pilot comment was (somewhat) tongue in cheek.

I was hopeful the answer to why would be "a forecasted increase in OTS hiring"; but it's better than nothing.

Thanks for the heads up.
Increased hiring numbers slice?
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to