Compass Updates - Saga Continues

Subscribe
98  598  998  1048  1088  1094  1095  1096  1097  1098  1099  1100  1101  1102  1108  1148  1198 
Page 1098 of 1327
Go to
Quote: "So uhhh what are you recruiters doing over at Endeavor that your classes are so full"

"Well we just passed a..."

"We opened a PHX base, have a new hire bonus that's industry leading, so I'm told and last I heard our FOs are upgrading in a year"

"Well yeah at Endeavor our new TA has increased applications to levels that we..."

"At compass if our pilots refer their friends we're offering up to 10k once they reach 10 referrals"

"Yeah..."
This is hilarious.
No bid package yet but PBS is open just FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: "So uhhh what are you recruiters doing over at Endeavor that your classes are so full"

"Well we just passed a..."

"We opened a PHX base, have a new hire bonus that's industry leading, so I'm told and last I heard our FOs are upgrading in a year"

"Well yeah at Endeavor our new TA has increased applications to levels that we..."

"At compass if our pilots refer their friends we're offering up to 10k once they reach 10 referrals"

"Yeah..."
Pretty sure this is how the conversation went. Except that he used the phrase "pulling levers" somewhere in there.
Thanks for laughs this morning gents.. just saw the lines for march in LAX.. no dice for a line. Needed to laugh haha
Did they forget to send out a bid pack or did I just get fired and don't know it yet?
Quote: Did they forget to send out a bid pack or did I just get fired and don't know it yet?

What?! You mean Paul, the creator of 4hr sits, forgot to follow the contract and provide us a bid packet?!

Quote: What?! You mean Paul, the creator of 4hr sits, forgot to follow the contract and provide us a bid packet?!

PH is like the John Gotti of crew planning, a real teflon don. He appears momentarily, then we email, then he slips back into darkness
Quote: Guys we need to recruit more. The company is brainstorming different ideas, but in the meantime YOU guys can go out and recruit your friends. Remember there's a bonus reaching 10k once you recruit 10 pilots. In addition to that your friends who aren't even at the company will receive $17.5k after you bring them here. We'll reward your hard work by giving you 10k and your friends a total of 175k, that's 185k in total compensation! So don't hesitate! Get out there and visit the puppy mills, colleges and Microsoft flight simulator: Steam edition forums on the interwebs, we really need these guys.
Or you could let them fall behind their target just like when they added the $17,500 bonus/ upped the hourly rate. Let them increase everyone's pay, possibly offering to go early section 6 or something else the union might agree to.

You just did the math, for every 10 pilots they can afford to pay an additional $185,000. Why not let them get behind so that they're forced to pay on par with 9E rates, or better?

Knowing this puts Compass pilots in a very strong position to negotiate.
Quote: Or you could let them fall behind their target just like when they added the $17,500 bonus/ upped the hourly rate. Let them increase everyone's pay, possibly offering to go early section 6 or something else the union might agree to.

You just did the math, for every 10 pilots they can afford to pay an additional $185,000. Why not let them get behind so that they're forced to pay on par with 9E rates, or better?

Knowing this puts Compass pilots in a very strong position to negotiate.
At this point we would require an LOA for an increase in pay right? When's the next union contract renewal? If it's after the supposed Delta/American contract the company could threaten that pay raises would cause us to not be able to renew the flying contracts. If we were to ask for a pay raise now I'm pretty sure it'd have to be pretty quick with an LOA and I'm sure ALPA is busy with the grievances. Not sure if that's how it works though.
Quote: Guys we need to recruit more. The company is brainstorming different ideas, but in the meantime YOU guys can go out and recruit your friends. Remember there's a bonus reaching 10k once you recruit 10 pilots. In addition to that your friends who aren't even at the company will receive $17.5k after you bring them here. We'll reward your hard work by giving you 10k and your friends a total of 175k, that's 185k in total compensation! So don't hesitate! Get out there and visit the puppy mills, colleges and Microsoft flight simulator: Steam edition forums on the interwebs, we really need these guys.
If it means anything, we did put about 40 guys into class for Jan! Those are ones that actually showed up too.

In other news Republic just sent an email about more planes and a westward base Q2 apparently. Hmmm...
98  598  998  1048  1088  1094  1095  1096  1097  1098  1099  1100  1101  1102  1108  1148  1198 
Page 1098 of 1327
Go to