Go to
I feel like singing today...

Dum, dum, dum, coach vestal crossed the line
Dum, dum, dum, coach vestal crossed the line
And another one crossed, and another one crossed
Another one crossed the line!
Hey! Will JV junior cross too?
Another one crossed the line
I'm sure poor junior has no choice. Gonna be a bleak career if he does.
UPS T/A Pay Scales
Quote: Income projections at the end of TA'd contract:

Wow! Good job IPA.
Quote: Wow! Good job IPA.
Pay Rates are good. How are the work rules? QOL is a big if not a bigger issue for many, and probably most crews. Gots ta have a life too!
Quote: Pay Rates are good. How are the work rules? QOL is a big if not a bigger issue for many, and probably most crews. Gots ta have a life too!
It's a very safe bet to say that their work rules are way better than any ACMI.
Quote: It's a very safe bet to say that their work rules are way better than any ACMI.
Not to mention: Scope, restrictions on management flying, uniform replacement, medical coverage, retiree health care (age 55-65), vacation, signing bonus ($40 to $60k), Scheduling, crew rest modules, flight and duty time limits and last but not least, Retirement (A plan and B plan).
Someone at ATI said some extremely thought provoking....

"We don't know what Amazon is willing to pay for flying but we do know what they've paid in the past and we all know what those pilots make"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Someone at ATI said some extremely thought provoking....

"We don't know what Amazon is willing to pay for flying but we do know what they've paid in the past and we all know what those pilots make"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHOA! I have an idea.

Why dont 70boy and L8frt and yourself all have a sleep over and fantasize about that.
So, outsider question here. Haven't even applied, didn't even know ati company existed untill today.

Trying to get to an acmi carrier on heavies, fo pay is a pay cut for a couple years it appears. I hear the work rules are good and there are other positives about Ati beyond pay. Have apps in at kalitta and Atlas.

I was wondering with such a tiny pilot group and "rapid growth expected" with this new contract with Amazon if upgrades might be expected to be relatively quick compared to atlas and most certainly kalitta.

Essentially is it worth a temp pay cut for a decent upgrade and so subsequently 767 pic type and time without putting a huge overall damper on my career cause, honestly current pay scales so not make this look like a career company.

What's everyone's thoughts on this?
Quote: I hear the work rules are good and there are other positives about Ati beyond pay.
hahahahahahahahahah, sorry that is just not true.
26  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40 
Page 36 of 40
Go to