321 pay ...

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 8
Go to
I keep hearing that the 321 pay is going to be adjusted to 75 pay. Another "change of heart"? Or just b/s?
Quote: I keep hearing that the 321 pay is going to be adjusted to 75 pay. Another "change of heart"? Or just b/s?
I'm sure that won't happen.

No reason to do that..... APA gave them the moon and stars, why give much back?
Where have you heard that?
Quote: Where have you heard that?
Line flying and training department.
Quote: Line flying and training department.
now THAT'S a reliable source.

I heard the FAs' 6% raise will be paid out in cat food and mini crock-pots they can take with them on trips
Quote: now THAT'S a reliable source.

I heard the FAs' 6% raise will be paid out in cat food and mini crock-pots they can take with them on trips
That's why I posted it here ...

Also keep hearing about a systemwide bid (call it the Mother of all Bids) in October, but I don't wanna get ahead of myself ...
Quote: I keep hearing that the 321 pay is going to be adjusted to 75 pay. Another "change of heart"? Or just b/s?
No. way. For a couple reasons.

1 - I can't see the company doing that. It'd be an immediate pay increase for differential for the airbuses, and I can already see the IT issues going forward. Some trips have 5 legs 321 and 3 legs 319/320 (or whatever).

2 - If that were to happen the value that the east and west bring to the merger table are significantly changed. That'd be a considerable amount of 'group 3' aircraft brought to the table.

* I suppose it doesn't matter though, since all briefs have been filed and the end of the line was 2 days ago. If this 321 pay difference were to happen though, the timing of this all is puuuurrrrriiiitttty interesting, as it was a major point of contention with the east reps during the JCBA. Just think of the difference of SLI briefs had the 321's been considered 757's. We have almost 200 of them.
Quote: No. way. For a couple reasons.

1 - I can't see the company doing that. It'd be an immediate pay increase for differential for the airbuses, and I can already see the IT issues going forward. Some trips have 5 legs 321 and 3 legs 319/320 (or whatever).
In the paperless pay monthly statement, the 321 is already broken out from the 319 & 320. So it is not an IT issue.

Quote:
2 - If that were to happen the value that the east and west bring to the merger table are significantly changed. That'd be a considerable amount of 'group 3' aircraft brought to the table.
At this point I wouldn't be surprise if APA did intentionally give up Gp III pay rates for the 321 for that exact reason.
Quote: That's why I posted it here ...

Also keep hearing about a systemwide bid (call it the Mother of all Bids) in October, but I don't wanna get ahead of myself ...
I've heard that from multiple sources. Training dept and line flying are really the only two sources that are relatively legitimate. Don't knock it. The bigger question is why the f is it taking so long. The list should be done next month and bidding bases late summer, no excuses for the slightest delay. This fricken delay is completely ludicrous.

And I believe something like 321 pay being advanced. The company is adjusting culture change in any way possible for them.
Quote: I've heard that from multiple sources. Training dept and line flying are really the only two sources that are relatively legitimate. Don't knock it. The bigger question is why the f is it taking so long. The list should be done next month and bidding bases late summer, no excuses for the slightest delay. This fricken delay is completely ludicrous.

And I believe something like 321 pay being advanced. The company is adjusting culture change in any way possible for them.
That's what I don't get. Can there be a single fos without pbs being implemented? The other thing that nobody seem to be able to explain to me is why does the flight plan of LUS have the remark of OPR/AWE? What is this based on? fos? sli? pbs?
1  2  3  4  5 
Page 1 of 8
Go to