DENY NAI Do Your Part!!

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to
Quote: Any pilot who works for them should be treated like a scab.
Any mainline pilot that has financially benefited from regional pilot slave wages should be treated like a scab.
Quote: I plan on working there as soon as pilot domiciles and hiring is announced.

May alpa burn in hell.
Wait until you no longer have a union or labor laws to protect you... You'll be begging for that US job back, and if I'm on the other side of the table, not gonna happen.

Quote: Any mainline pilot that has financially benefited from regional pilot slave wages should be treated like a scab.
Where did those regional pilots get their flying from? Guppy killers anyone?
Quote: Any mainline pilot that has financially benefited from regional pilot slave wages should be treated like a scab.
Did someone force RJ pilots to take those positions?
The regional market is taking care of itself. Pay us going up, flying is being returned to mainline. Not sure why anyone would want to see the highest paying flying jobs in the world disappear. Obviously it's by people who think they have no chance of attaining these high paying jobs. I guess it's the "I can't have it so nobody should have it attitude." I guess it's easier to blame other people than to blame one's self.
Got about 25 people today to sign the petition...
Quote: I plan on working there as soon as pilot domiciles and hiring is announced.

May alpa burn in hell.
This is ironic coming from a PSA pilot.
Quote: Any pilot who works for them should be treated like a scab.
Just wait till southwest and JetBlue start code sharing with them. Will they be scabs too?
I'm a Netjets pilot and our union is fighting tooth and nail against this too, this is the proverbial camels nose under the tent,bad business for us all, you have to be extremely short sighted not to see it.
Honest question:

What will the petition do? Seems like it would be nothing more than a letter of frustration of a group of pilots... but what legally can this do? Can it actually change the law?

Kap
Quote: Honest question:

What will the petition do? Seems like it would be nothing more than a letter of frustration of a group of pilots... but what legally can this do? Can it actually change the law?

Kap
The DOTs decision is tentative. The petition won't change the law. What we are asking is for the DOT to deny NAI a permit because their model doesn't follow the law as written. We are only asking the DOT to follow the intent of the law and deny NAI since their operating scheme tries to circumvent the protections that the law affords. All pilots, coporate, major, regional, etc. need to sign this petition. NOW.
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to