Envoy Withholds CA Upgrades

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 7
Go to
Wowza...I am sorry to hear that, fellow Envoyians. Keep your heads up high and keep plowing along.
Quote: $2500 every 3 months doesn't get you close to CA RSV pay.
When I upgraded from a senior good schedule, OT flying FO to a 75 HR RSV Captain, my monthly income went up about $1,000 a month. $833 a month is pretty damn close.
Quote: When I upgraded from a senior good schedule, OT flying FO to a 75 HR RSV Captain, my monthly income went up about $1,000 a month. $833 a month is pretty damn close.
Yea. Flying OT. Also, I bet when you were an FO the schedules were a bit different than today.
Quote: When I upgraded from a senior good schedule, OT flying FO to a 75 HR RSV Captain, my monthly income went up about $1,000 a month. $833 a month is pretty damn close.
Not everyone is/was an OT *****....

envoy still blows.... Times never change from 1997.
Quote: Not everyone is/was an OT *****....

envoy still blows.... Times never change from 1997.
OK, so anyone who flies OT is an OT Wh re... gotcha. I fly with a lot of wh res then
Quote: OK, so anyone who flies OT is an OT Wh re... gotcha. I fly with a lot of wh res then
Well when you're trying to say an FO makes the same as a captain.

Don't be so obtuse.
Quote: Interesting how the envoy hate club comes out of the woodwork over 12 (That is one tenth of one percent of all envoy pilots) FOs that will continue to get the FO Retention Bonuses which puts them pretty close to RSV CA pay anyway, while getting to enjoy senior bidding and will get a HUGE payout after they finish upgrade training. They do miss out on 121 PIC but that is meaningless in the current HR hiring culture. I would take that deal in a heart beat!

Don't get me wrong. I think management are stupid for withholding the guys, but the wheels are far from falling off. Perhaps you can crawl back under your rock until things actually do get bad.
How is 12/1825 .1%? You are about 650% off in your math. I am still waiting for my huge payout after being withheld for 6 months while watching junior guys log pic. By the way my last year as an FO I made 45,200 and my first year as a CA I made 84,500. There is a huge difference for someone who doesn't pick up ot.
Management/Labor relations have never been good at Eagle/Envoy, but they have been increasingly toxic lately.
Quote: Management/Labor relations have never been good at Eagle/Envoy, but they have been increasingly toxic lately.
But trickydic and our MEC chairman are scheduled for long term together. What could possibly go wrong? Also, if training is so backed up on the 175 why are we wasting training on two guys who never fly. I don't even think Sam finished CRJ IOE.
Quote: But trickydic and our MEC chairman are scheduled for long term together. What could possibly go wrong? Also, if training is so backed up on the 175 why are we wasting training on two guys who never fly. I don't even think Sam finished CRJ IOE.
Sam's a "team player" and wants to get to AA ASAP too. Not sure what that math tells you, but I know what it tells me.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7 
Page 3 of 7
Go to