Norwegian launches FLL to Guadaloupe

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 7 of 8
Go to
Quote: I'd argue that Southwest did exactly this.
Trying to make that comparison would be proving you don't understand the problem with working for NAI. They are a US flagged carrier, and they are not working as independent contractors.
Quote: Trying to make that comparison would be proving you don't understand the problem with working for NAI. They are a US flagged carrier, and they are not working as independent contractors.
But they did create a completely new business model that eventually disrupted the entire airline industry. Oh, and in the meantime while they were growing, they were underpaying their employees, pilots included. It could be argued that Southwest was largely responsible for the stagnation and/or decrease in pilot wages for a period of time.

NAI isn't the problem. The current regulations that allow it to happen are the problem. As someone argued before, thousands of corporations in the US have pseudo headquarters located in Delaware due to significant tax credits allowed. It's perfectly legal. No one want calls everyone at Bank of America scabs and whatever else because the company takes advantage of this.

Calling out NAI and people who work there WILL NOT fix the ultimate problem. If people decide not to apply because of the compensation and working conditions, that MIGHT increase those, however, the underlying problem with the EU and Open Skies will still exist. If you want to fix the problem, work on fixing that.
Quote: Funny how nobody has a problem with Ethiopian flying to the US with a lower salary than this company..., or how Aeromexico or LATAM flying for decades now with literally half what this company captains make.....! We need to concentrate in raising T&C's for aviators around the world and not follow the politics of blame against one pilot group...., especially one that is not the lowest paid around the world..., by far!
I can tell you that Aeromexico has never lowered the bar. They are by far the highest paid in North America and South, with 787 Captains making the same if not more than In the U.S. Don't know about the other airlines you mentioned.
Quote: I can tell you that Aeromexico has never lowered the bar. They are by far the highest paid in North America and South, with 787 Captains making the same if not more than In the U.S. Don't know about the other airlines you mentioned.
Welcome to the site...., that's a hell of a first post.......! But I would recommend that you try and get some knowledge about the issue you will discuss because that comment you made was beyond ridiculous. It's borderline sad
Quote: Welcome to the site...., that's a hell of a first post.......! But I would recommend that you try and get some knowledge about the issue you will discuss because that comment you made was beyond ridiculous. It's borderline sad
I'm a line Captain on the 787 at Aeromexico with many aquaintances at Delta due to most of our training since the 737 was done at Delta.
We keep in touch and have a beer once in a while. Is that Ok knowledge? Thank's for the welcome.
Quote: I'm a line Captain on the 787 at Aeromexico with many aquaintances at Delta due to most of our training since the 737 was done at Delta.
We keep in touch and have a beer once in a while. Is that Ok knowledge? Thank's for the welcome.
Then you know that the average widebody salary at DAL is about 25,000 per month......, thank you for making more than that and keeping the bar way high
Quote: Then you know that the average widebody salary at DAL is about 25,000 per month......, thank you for making more than that and keeping the bar way high
It was a long road. I am very happy for them and so should everybody in the industry.
Quote: Then you know that the average widebody salary at DAL is about 25,000 per month......, thank you for making more than that and keeping the bar way high
777 guys are doing that, they have a slighty higher pay scale. Little more if they throw in some days off.
Call out,

So, AeroMexico pilots are making $25,000 US per MONTH. I doubt it.

GF
Yeah....., the days they do their peyote they even make 30K per month....!

LOL.......! You just read all kinds of rubbish on these sites....!
3  4  5  6  7  8 
Page 7 of 8
Go to