DAL Class drops

Subscribe
4  44  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  64  104  154 
Page 54 of 390
Go to
Quote: If you've been here a year you could hold LAX, DTW and SEA on the last AE
Ok yes. A year to award and ????? Long to convert.
Quote: Ok yes. A year to award and ????? Long to convert.
Couple months?
I'm confused you said you've been here a year but can't hold any ER except NYC which isn't true according to this AE and the last even.
Quote: Ok yes. A year to award and ????? Long to convert.
Not being passive aggressive, serious question. You do know you can bid location on any AE regardless of seat lock, right?
Quote: ... and while it does some of the best flying in the system, it does a lot of average flying and a good share of awful flying (red eyes, early reports and high cycle flying from all "co-terminals", malaria belt flying, "proof of life" destinations all over the place, etc.)

Its a great category to be senior, or even middle of the road, on. But not a very good category to be junior on by comparison.
Agree to all of the above. I know where 'malaria belt' flying is, but what is a "proof of life" destination; I'm unfamiliar. Thanks.

Very true about the variety of schedules based on seniority.
Quote: Agree to all of the above. I know where 'malaria belt' flying is, but what is a "proof of life" destination; I'm unfamiliar. Thanks.

Lagos, kidnapping is the national sport!
Quote: Not being passive aggressive, serious question. You do know you can bid location on any AE regardless of seat lock, right?
if your equipment is in that location and you can hold it.

My point was just that as of the January category list published the only place with guys junior to me on the ER is NYC. I knew from memory that some transferred down to ATL but I forgot (and was too lazy to look up) that there were also other bases on the Dec AE that I would be able to hold. My bad.
Quote: if your equipment is in that location and you can hold it.

My point was just that as of the January category list published the only place with guys junior to me on the ER is NYC. I knew from memory that some transferred down to ATL but I forgot (and was too lazy to look up) that there were also other bases on the Dec AE that I would be able to hold. My bad.
Roger Roger
Quote: Agree to all of the above. I know where 'malaria belt' flying is, but what is a "proof of life" destination; I'm unfamiliar. Thanks.

Sailing mentioned one, but there's others that are at the very least a highly elevated risk based on current events and status of nefarious elements. I'll leave it to you to check out the route map and decide for yourself. I've heard of crews robbed and van drivers shaken down by "cops" more than a few times in one of the biggest international cities we layover in, all because we're trying to get our contractual "downtown or downtown like" overnight on. Not worth it IMO, but in any case there are several cities where its more a matter of when than if when you take an honest look at the reality of how bad things there really are or are becoming.
Quote: ....there are several cities where its more a matter of when than if when you take an honest look at the reality of how bad things there really are or are becoming.
True, but if you want to see a Broadway play or eat a deep-dish pizza, you have to take the risk.
Be glad you don't have layovers on the south side of CHI.
4  44  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  64  104  154 
Page 54 of 390
Go to