New Uflymike for BoseQC25 on sale!

Subscribe
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to
Quote: I just keep it draped around my chest and under my right arm. I don't even know it's there until it comes time to put on my shoulder harnesses and then I have to fish my right shoulder harness under the cord which is no big deal.
The times I was using a headset with the mic on the left when I was in the right seat, there was nothing more frustrating than needing one ear off to talk to FA/CA/JSer, while still needing the mic boom there. I swore I'd never do it again. But I have QC25s and really want to do this.
Quote: The times I was using a headset with the mic on the left when I was in the right seat, there was nothing more frustrating than needing one ear off to talk to FA/CA/JSer, while still needing the mic boom there. I swore I'd never do it again. But I have QC25s and really want to do this.
Who talks to those folks anyways?
Now if those guys could just produce a Bluetooth transmitter so we could run wireless noise cancelling earbuds withe the hand mic en route, I'd be REALLY happy...
Quote: Now if those guys could just produce a Bluetooth transmitter so we could run wireless noise cancelling earbuds withe the hand mic en route, I'd be REALLY happy...
What would you do about talking on intercom though?
Quote: What would you do about talking on intercom though?
United/Continental didn't opt for radio panels with a I/C detent position in the 737, so a majority of the en route communication is conducted in an environment similar to driving a convertible on the freeway. It's non-issue here. Might even help.
Quote: United/Continental didn't opt for radio panels with a I/C detent position in the 737, so a majority of the en route communication is conducted in an environment similar to driving a convertible on the freeway. It's non-issue here. Might even help.
Lol. I had no idea dude. The 737 cockpit blows so much as it is I can't imagine having to shout like that. Flying with an ANR headset and intercom switch is the only thing that makes it bearable in my opinion. I'm just ready for Boeing to scrap this pos and go back to the drawing board.
I had the cord rip out of my UFM when it got caught up on something. I sent it back in for service. The turnaround time was quick and it cost $50 to put a new circuit board in it. It worked fine for about a year and then the AUX port stopped working. They said send it in so they could take a look at it and let me know how much it would cost to fix it again. I never did because I was going to see if there were any other options out there that might work better for me. And now that I'm back in the right seat at my new job, the cord across my body annoys me. These are simply my experiences with the UFM...YMMV.
Right seat and left seat with it for over 8 years now in Bombardier, Beechcraft, Cessna, and Airbus equipment. Wouldn't dream of flying without it.
does anyone know if the new Harmony adapter will work with the QC20 (in ear)?
I recently bought the Clarity Aloft and never use my QC15's and UFlyMike anymore. $400 for the set for anybody interested. PM me.
1  2 
Page 2 of 2
Go to