Kalitta T/A - Tasty Tidbits

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to
"what is not right is you sh!tting on the product and the heads of about 10 crewmembers who volunteered their time and money to work for this pilot group "

Excuse me?

Where in any of this Thread did THAT occur ?

I simply posted T/A Language here.

?????
Quote: I spent 4-6 years trying to better my lot at a previous airline. At the Table and outside thereof.

Thank You.

And yourself?
You sure that's not 4-6 months instead of years
your ATA bros that I've talked to were not impressed

as for me
you been *****ing, moaning, deriding ,ect my work and that of the neg committee for months - you have some idea what it took to get this to the point we are at - yet there is nothing from you but sh!t
Quote: Yup...!

"Uh, NO sorry...that's not available. We have a coach ticket for you, and you NEED to be there RIGHT NOW. We put a Note under your door. !!!! "

GTFOH.

But, that is the way this place operates.

" NP...I got a 55 % Pay Raise that is 60% Below an Industry Average ! "

Trophy's For All !
What the hell is wrong Mark??
You need to get in to the Employee Assistance program, The Alcohol is getting out of hand and has been for a while now. Please get some help!
Hey cat can you post the TA again? I missed it on the previous page.
I am not sure this is legal:

"9. Military Duty
When a Crewmember has military duty of fourteen (14) Days or less, he must
bid all Bid Lines that accommodate such military duty. Days of military duty will
be considered a SDFDO. If a Crewmember is unable or fails to bid around his
military duty, he will be assigned duty Days that will not conflict with his military duty requirements."

Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve > USERRA > What is USERRA
Quote: Can we vote on the ****in thing first before you feel the need to post it on the internet?

For anyone that is concerned this was posted, is there a reason you do not want the information to be to be made public? This is the contract that has been offered, I did not see anywhere where the time and effort put forth by anyone on our negotiating committee has been disparaged.
Quote: I am not sure this is legal:

"9. Military Duty
When a Crewmember has military duty of fourteen (14) Days or less, he must
bid all Bid Lines that accommodate such military duty. Days of military duty will
be considered a SDFDO. If a Crewmember is unable or fails to bid around his
military duty, he will be assigned duty Days that will not conflict with his military duty requirements."

Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve > USERRA > What is USERRA
That's no bueno.
Why would this not be Kosher?

It permits the crewmember to make his military commitment with no penalty.

Shouldn't be a problem (?)
Quote: For anyone that is concerned this was posted, is there a reason you do not want the information to be to be made public? This is the contract that has been offered, I did not see anywhere where the time and effort put forth by anyone on our negotiating committee has been disparaged.
Thanks...negating the hard work of others was not the intent and I don't know why it is taken that way either.
Sorry, I missed it if it's posted elsewhere, but what is the proposed duration?
1  2  3  4  5  6 
Page 2 of 8
Go to