Spirit of NKS, Part III

Subscribe
8  48  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  68 
Page 58 of 108
Go to
Quote: Baldanza flew on Delta all the time when he was our CEO. Sounds as if BF was just catching a ride. Time is money and the SWA schedule most likely worked out better than the Spirit schedule.
Southwest is buying Spirit?
Quote: No no, Spirit is buying Southwest and stapling their list.
What in the world would Southwest want with Spirit? If we operated B737's then I could see that happening. Frontier, JetBlue and Spirit Merger is more likely.
Quote: For the PILOTS!!! lol
Maybe PenAir and Spirit will merge?
Quote: Maybe PenAir and Spirit will merge?
How about Cape Air and Spirit Merger?
Southwest has publicly stated they want to acquire another airline. I don't know if I'd want it or not. It might be worth it to escape this management. Who's left? And what will the DOJ approve?
Quote: Bogota Columbia would be more likely.
Foreign domicile allowance
Quote: Southwest has publicly stated they want to acquire another airline. I don't know if I'd want it or not. It might be worth it to escape this management. Who's left? And what will the DOJ approve?

Id rather take our chances on our own. I have no desire to get Air-Tranned and be an F/O for the next 15 years.

blah blah blah I know their F/Os make a lot but we will get a contract eventually.
Quote: Id rather take our chances on our own. I have no desire to get Air-Tranned and be an F/O for the next 15 years.

blah blah blah I know their F/Os make a lot but we will get a contract eventually.
Remember when pilots made merger decisions?
Quote: Id rather take our chances on our own. I have no desire to get Air-Tranned and be an F/O for the next 15 years.

True, integration would be a nightmare.
Quote: Southwest has publicly stated they want to acquire another airline. I don't know if I'd want it or not. It might be worth it to escape this management. Who's left? And what will the DOJ approve?
Well as of Jan. 20th, Der Orangeführer and his pro-business administration will be running the show. I doubt the DOJ will block SWA from acquiring another airline. MAGA!
8  48  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  68 
Page 58 of 108
Go to