L-ASA (ExpressJet CRJ side)

Subscribe
2  42  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  62  102 
Page 52 of 132
Go to
We now have 18 year captains on reserve and our fleet and our feet continues to shrink and you idiots are worried about ironing your shirts. You idiots should worry about getting off of this sinking ship.
I don't think people realize the gravity of the situation. The company's gone AWOL and the union is drowning in they're political BS.
Quote: Ironing your clothes is free... outside of the initial investment in the iron and a $3 can of spray starch. You're paid enough to dress professionally, it all comes down to a mentality/excuses
Whoa whoa whoa, now we are talking about starching the damn things too? This ain't the Marines......or Delta.
The airline will be dead in 2 years and you guys are talkin bout wrinkles.
Quote: The airline will be dead in 2 years and you guys are talkin bout wrinkles.
Yes but they'll be dressed to impress in the unemployment line.
And you guys think the union is going to be able to make an impact on the future? Delta isn't going to purchase ASA, and there will be no staple. Delta doesn't want it, the Delta MEC doesn't want it, and Skywest isn't trying to sell one piece of the certificate or the other. Leave. Don't sign any letters to give the company more flexibility, keep what you have and leave.
Quote: Yes but they'll be dressed to impress in the unemployment line.

filler
Scary indeed. In the mean time, let's just forget the petty stuffs. You all are correct.
Quote: And you guys think the union is going to be able to make an impact on the future? Delta isn't going to purchase ASA, and there will be no staple. Delta doesn't want it, the Delta MEC doesn't want it, and Skywest isn't trying to sell one piece of the certificate or the other. Leave. Don't sign any letters to give the company more flexibility, keep what you have and leave.
Unfortunately, I think this is accurate.

ASA was a good place, and lots of good people still work there. The biggest problem is SKYW cares only about SKYW..... This whole situation is a an opportunity to turn the union side of things into an example-and I think they will.
ASA MEC Chairman Tony M. has resigned, effective immediately.
2  42  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  62  102 
Page 52 of 132
Go to