Trans States Airlines New Bonus and Retention

Subscribe
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to
Trans States Airlines Announces New Pilot Bonus and Retention Program
http://www.transstates.net/careers/Pages/pilots.aspx

It's funny to see these clowns don't really understand the definition of compensation.

Compensation - (n) NORTH AMERICAN -
the money received by an employee from an employer as a salary or wages.

Per Diem - a reimbursement for being away from your home. Not compensation.

Benefits....not compensation either.

They state that the 2nd bonus is payable AFTER one year of active service but include it in the first year total. These people are like used car salesmen.
Quote: http://www.transstates.net/careers/Pages/pilots.aspx

It's funny to see these clowns don't really understand the definition of compensation.

Compensation - (n) NORTH AMERICAN -
the money received by an employee from an employer as a salary or wages.

Per Diem - a reimbursement for being away from your home. Not compensation.

Benefits....not compensation either.

They state that the 2nd bonus is payable AFTER one year of active service but include it in the first year total. These people are like used car salesmen.
Republic has been been doing the same thing for a while now re the "total compensation package." I think Rjet advertises "$64,900 in total compensation."

Regarding when they pay the bonus, that's splitting hairs a bit don't you think? Almost all jobs pay you AFTER you do the work, whether that's every 2 weeks, every month, or whenever. It's a retention bonus, requiring that you be there one year. At least that's my understanding.
"And $10,000 in bonuses if the company reaches pilot hiring targets."

Hush money to keep APC forum in check.
So which regionals are offering bonuses and which are not? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Offering:
PSA
Piedmont
Envoy
Endeavour
Go Jet
Trans States
Republic

Not Offering:
Mesa
Skywest
Compass
Horizon
AWAC

Unknown:
Expressjet
How does Mesa attract anyone these days? Their draw was always quick upgrade but now everyone has that.
Quote: So which regionals are offering bonuses and which are not? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Offering:
PSA
Piedmont
Envoy
Endeavour
Go Jet
Trans States
Republic

Not Offering:
Mesa
Skywest
Compass
Horizon
AWAC

Unknown:
Expressjet
Horizon has a bonus
Nothing brings me greater satisfaction than all the regionals raising the stakes drawing in more starry eyed pilots.
CommutAir has a bonus for previous 121.
CommutAir has a new hire bonus up to 15k
1  2  3  4 
Page 1 of 4
Go to