FedEx First Year Info for New Hires...

Subscribe
49  89  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  109 
Page 99 of 115
Go to
Quote: 3236313[/url]]But not helpful to the new hire.
True, sorry. Welcome to FedEx, I’m confident you’ll love it here!

I fly with many people who live in the Memphis area both in Tennessee and in Mississippi. My advice is to find the home/neighborhood that best fits your needs. The annual tax obligations will likely be close enough that you won’t notice the difference once you advance past year 1 pay.

You probably will be best served spending a couple of days in Tennessee and a couple in Mississippi touring neighborhoods/communities.
I’m sorry for joking without adding any sustenance to this convo! That said- if you like to go to different bars, restaurants, meet people, shop, etc. then I’d choose the eastern Memphis burbs. If you like solitude and pine for peace and quiet on your off time, go south to Mississippi.
Any former UPS pilots at FedEx?
Any former UPS pilots at FedEx that can share their experience? Any regrets or is the grass truly greener on the FedEx side of the fence?
Quote: This is like arguing whether you’d rather be deaf or blind lol.
Apparently you’re both.
Quote: Any former UPS pilots at FedEx that can share their experience? Any regrets or is the grass truly greener on the FedEx side of the fence?
Following...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Quote: Apparently you’re both.
I’m not sure what you are insinuating?
Quote: You can’t really go wrong either way. Cost of living in TN or MS will be a lot less than you’re currently used to in NY. If you want to be in an airpark we have one or maybe two of those within reserve callout distance of MEM on the MS side. Not sure about the TN side, but you may be looking at getting out to Fayette Co. for something like that. Hangar space is really difficult to find. It’s one of the reasons we chose to live in an airpark. I don’t have an airplane yet but when the time comes I don’t want to be scrambling for hangar space. Plus, I don’t have to drive to an airport to fly for fun. Just a few steps out my back door and I’m in my hangar. Check out H75 on airnav.com. Swing by some time when you’re in town and take a drive through the neighborhood.

We chose MS and couldn’t be happier.
Thank you. I like the look of H75 and surrounding area. Planning on driving around different parts when I get the chance.
Quote: Any former UPS pilots at FedEx that can share their experience? Any regrets or is the grass truly greener on the FedEx side of the fence?
I know three personally. They are all happier here.
I know of one guy, and he said the grass is greener...
Quote: I know of one guy, and he said the grass is greener...
just curious as to why Fedex > UPS?
Honestly trying to learn pros and cons of both places. Have friends at both places and all are happy.
trying to get educated on the fine details of both places.
49  89  95  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  109 
Page 99 of 115
Go to