Spirit of NKS, Part IV

Subscribe
8  48  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  68  108 
Page 58 of 125
Go to
What are the initials of the FLL FO that made a scene and almost caused us to get jump seating on Southwest taken away?
Quote: What are the initials of the FLL FO that made a scene and almost caused us to get jump seating on Southwest taken away?
Not FLL. DTW based. Nordic name.
Quote: What are the initials of the FLL FO that made a scene and almost caused us to get jump seating on Southwest taken away?
He and Goldmember could have a conversation in their native tongue, if that helps.
April DTW FO award #35 on the list. His trips are always in open time.
Quote: April DTW FO award #35 on the list. His trips are always in open time.
The guy hired yesterday? Already causing trouble? Is he gonna be one of our union user regulars?
Quote: The guy hired yesterday? Already causing trouble? Is he gonna be one of our union user regulars?
Nah, not if he puts his money where his mouth is when it comes to ALPA.
I have and will tell him again to his face that he is a scumbag. Pretty sure he knows he isn't liked.
Pretty sure I rode in a van with this guy. He completely blew his stack and went on a verbal rampage when I politely /casually asked him if he needed a green lanyard, because he wasn't wearing one. Then he proceeded to make fun of me because I mentioned to one of the other 2 guys in the van that I play Pokemon Go with my family.

Yeah... made a great impression.
Quote: Pretty sure I rode in a van with this guy. He completely blew his stack and went on a verbal rampage when I politely /casually asked him if he needed a green lanyard, because he wasn't wearing one. Then he proceeded to make fun of me because I mentioned to one of the other 2 guys in the van that I play Pokemon Go with my family.

Yeah... made a great impression.
I'd expect nothing less from a Juri Trash pilot.
Quote: April DTW FO award #35 on the list. His trips are always in open time.
AP III?

filler...no thriller...
8  48  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  68  108 
Page 58 of 125
Go to