Spirit of NKS, Part IV

Subscribe
20  60  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  80  120 
Page 70 of 125
Go to
Quote: Some people just put their names in hopes that a trip gets assign out of seniority order to later grieve it.
That may be; however, at least for the time being, this action is counterproductive to unity. This is a convenient story for them to choke down gravy.
Quote: That may be; however, at least for the time being, this action is counterproductive to unity. This is a convenient story for them to choke down gravy.
Totally agree. Union needs to find a legal way of encouraging guys to just fly their line. Maybe a flier in the vfile or email??
Quote: That may be; however, at least for the time being, this action is counterproductive to unity. This is a convenient story for them to choke down gravy.
Agree on the unity standpoint. I also jumped on the bandwagon last month but to be honest, its a lot of work just to score some free cash. LOL the word gravy. Someone post that picture of the dude swallowing gravy.
I just love it when I look at the reserve available list and see well over 100 credit and less than half of that as block. Go get em, tigers!
Quote: I just love it when I look at the reserve available list and see well over 100 credit and less than half of that as block. Go get em, tigers!
Take a look at the employee number as well. Most of these pilots are on first year pay and doing whatever they can just to make ends meet. I hear the argument, "well if they would just stop for a few months then we would get a contract and then they would get the pay they need without having to work extra" but unfortunately that doesn't pay the mortgage. Anyone on first year pay has to do what they have to do to support themselves and their families.
Quote: Take a look at the employee number as well. Most of these pilots are on first year pay and doing whatever they can just to make ends meet. I hear the argument, "well if they would just stop for a few months then we would get a contract and then they would get the pay they need without having to work extra" but unfortunately that doesn't pay the mortgage. Anyone on first year pay has to do what they have to do to support themselves and their families.
It's an 1100 number. First year pay was a while ago for this fella. Not the guy mentioned earlier.
Quote: It's an 1100 number. First year pay was a while ago for this fella. Not the guy mentioned earlier.
How do you see March today? I can't go backwards.
Take names!
Thanks to these pilots in DFW for picking up the gravy

Apr1-CA T.A.
Apr2-CA T.R.
Apr2-CA B.P.
Apr2-CA R.E. (on the SA list)

Enjoy the gravy, boys! You earned it!
Quote: Thanks to these pilots in DFW for picking up the gravy

Apr1-CA T.A.
Apr2-CA T.R.
Apr2-CA B.P.
Apr2-CA R.E. (on the SA list)

Enjoy the gravy, boys! You earned it!
I think your crossing a line. You don't know the story of any of these folks. Sick kid need cash, traded a trip, parent that needs in home nursing. Posting initials is taking it too far.
20  60  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  80  120 
Page 70 of 125
Go to