Go Back  Airline Pilot Central Forums > Airline Pilot Forums > Major > United > => United Contract 2022
C12 Update - Council Meeting Protocol >

C12 Update - Council Meeting Protocol

Search
Notices

C12 Update - Council Meeting Protocol

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2022, 03:21 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2012

not at all. Nothing but respect for Wendy and her team. Too bad half the MEC hamstrung her tenure with multiple attempts to recall her. Their agent was to get that pos Jay H. To National…sorta like todays MEC is all about getting Todd I to National.

Originally Posted by Nucflash View Post
That’s a reallllly low bar, man. Sad, isn’t it??
Old 08-25-2022, 08:09 PM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2008

Originally Posted by tkhayes90 View Post
I’m a double furloughed. I’ll take Wendy any frigging day over hepner, insler, hamilton or anyone associated with these three.
Hmm, I’m assuming you’re talking about the MC position? Insler termed-out (maybe you heard?), Heppner retired….. So why don’t you just say between Hamilton and Morse, you prefer Morse?

But, Morse was on an MEC that sent Hamilton to the EVP position, as was Heppner, as was Insler, no? So, how do you feel now “about anyone associated with these three”?
Old 08-26-2022, 04:30 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2022
Position: 787 FO

Originally Posted by awax View Post
Morse was on an MEC that sent Hamilton to the EVP position, as was Heppner, as was Insler, no? So, how do you feel now “about anyone associated with these three”?
Hamilton was a good EVP and is a terrible MC. Two different jobs requiring completely different skill sets.
Old 08-26-2022, 06:41 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2010
Position: EWR 777 Captain

As an old timer here and at UAL, I will second the notion that WM would NOT make a good choice to replace the current leadership and is most definitely reveling in her new found celebrity. Time to find new blood and someone who was NOT here pre-merger.
Old 08-26-2022, 06:47 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2008

Originally Posted by jerryleber View Post
Hamilton was a good EVP and is a terrible MC. Two different jobs requiring completely different skill sets.
So by that logic, TI wasn’t a good MEC Chair but may make a fantastic ALPA president. Two different jobs that require different skill sets?

Or is this just providing political cover for Wendy? She IS part of the machine you profess to despise and who’s results during BK were by every measure an abject failure.
Old 08-26-2022, 07:10 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2022
Position: 787 FO

So by that logic...
Your posts contain little logic that I can detect and even less understanding of the different ALPA functions.
Old 08-27-2022, 07:19 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2015
Position: Captain

Hmm, I’m assuming you’re talking about the MC position? Insler termed-out (maybe you heard?), Heppner retired….. So why don’t you just say between Hamilton and Morse, you prefer Morse?

But, Morse was on an MEC that sent Hamilton to the EVP position, as was Heppner, as was Insler, no? So, how do you feel now “about anyone associated with these three”?

there will be a new MEC chair not associated with neither old CAL or old UAL