Old 01-14-2022, 02:15 PM
Thedude86
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2017

Originally Posted by Duffman View Post
Peer reviews take about 1-2 months. If you want to jump the gun, go ahead, I won't stop you. But I am going to take the time to warn others in a public forum.

Also, that article both supported and went completely against your point of view. The overall conclusion was that vaccine effectiveness, to Omicron specifically, wanes over time, but vaccines are still very effective for several months, so there should be even more boosters. The math model predicts that eventually, the vaccinated people would transition from being less likely to get the virus, to more likely to get the virus, than someone whose unvaccinated.

However, there were numerous issues with the way the data was gathered and interpreted, as pointed out by the PHD in the number 1 comment, which I copy-pasted. Overall, I think the data issues are a huge red flag, and I won't take the article seriously for any conclusion until after it has survived a peer review from people who understand epidemiology way more than I do. It likely will not, and will fade into oblivion, as many garbage studies do.

Also, the CDC data indicates the risk of dying from COVID is 20x higher for unvaccinated than for someone with a booster and 14x higher than someone with 2 shots.
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tra...vaccine-status
Make sure to click on the "Deaths" bubble because it defaults to "cases." I'd also recommend selecting "Age Group" and "Vaccine Product."

I'm not saying nobody published 'COVID hospitalizations' by including everyone who tested positive at a hospital, when hospitals had mandatory testing and lots of people were asymptomatic, but that doesn't mean the data I've referenced above suddenly doesn't exist anymore, either.
Sorry. Forgot about this thread.

1. This is one data sample. Even if this is wrong there are still several other countries reporting the same thing. Along with Israel, European scientists are now warning that too many shots could weaken your immune system. If Pfizer’s own CEO says the first 2 doses of the vaccines are ineffective and there’s virtually no difference in the amount of vaxxed vs. unvaxxed getting omicron…. Who do you think stands a better chance at fighting any disease? A person with a strong or average immune system or someone with a weakened immune system?

2. Again, your CDC is unreliable. The CDC has finally started to admit that there are large numbers of hospitalizations that aren’t actually related to Covid. Even CNN is calling out the CDC now. It’s been a fact that they’ve been long counting deaths in a similar manner. In October there were already more Covid deaths in 2021 than there was in 2020 when a grand total of zero people were vaccinated. So until the CDC actually releases the true numbers of Covid hospitalizations and deaths related to Covid like they claim they’re going to… their 14x this and 20x that is extremely misleading and unreliable. On top of that, those numbers are based on the first 1-4 months before the vaccines effectiveness drops off a cliff. Also, I will agree the vaccines were more effective with delta. But 95% of new cases are omicron. Take a vaccine that has almost no effectiveness against the omicron variant and someone with a weakened immune system and what do you get?

3. Speaking of age group… you should look up the total deaths of 0-17 year olds for Covid on the CDC’s website for the entire 2 years this has been going on. Then look up the same age group for Flu deaths for just the 6 month 2014/2015 flu season and every flu season after that and then explain to me how it makes sense to mandate Covid vaccines for kids but not give an eff about the flu vaccine.