Old 06-03-2022, 08:34 AM
CincoDeMayo
That/It/Thang

Joined APC: Aug 2020

Originally Posted by Pigpen View Post
First off, you do not have to pay for juice, soda, Coffee, etc.

Second, I have yet to have an FA charge me for a bag of peanuts or sleeve of Pringles.

As far as I'm aware, the "Crack down" was about FA's stuffing their overnight bags before going to the hotel. Also, in the usually drift towards outsourcing in the modern economy, the company does not own the inventory, a third-party does.

Third, I've called out sick for three pairings in the last 9 months and have yet to be contacted by management.

Are there issues with the way this company is run, with labor-management relations, with retention and moral? Sure, but snacks and sick calls have little to do with it.
The ironic part is a Spirit pilot complaining about not getting a free cheese tray, and technically cheese trays and snack boxes are not for free on Spirit for employees, this was sent out a few years ago, but of course nobody enforces it. So he complains he will have to pay 50% for a cheese tray at Frontier but technically he should be paying full price now at NK. Bottom line, nobody is charging anyone for food.