View Single Post
Old 07-30-2023, 10:01 AM
Laughing_Jakal
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2006

Originally Posted by Spot13 View Post
Are you a YES vote that was not even going to retire, because that is the only reason why you would respond in the manner you did. Explain exactly what I did incorrect per the CBA, ethically and professionally, with facts not made up views.

If you you can, then the CBA will let you turn me into the MEC/NC and then they will go Pilot Management where RS, DU and PM will terminate me.

You slander me, but your true concerns should be the new CFO who will not only seek to crush us but sue us for saying he has the wrong color tie.
Originally Posted by Spot13 View Post
This is not from a source. It will be proven that our ALPA/MEC/NC knew over a year ago what the company's plans are. The bank accounts linked together by everyone in the Union and Pilot management will come to light if this TA were to pass. Why do you think a big change in management is coming up. Yes if you want to say this is a lie go ahead but these two comments will be proven. This is not from a guy I know who knows a guy who knows a guy.
Your implication is this is first hand knowledge. Hopefully you can back those statements up because that sounds defamatory.